Chapter 3:The Entrance Exam

It was now morning and I was standing in front of U.A's exam center. I nodded and start walking toward the auditorium to get the info for the exam.

I avoided the brick sticking out. This meant I never met Ururaka, so I didn't mind. I needed to focus so I can't afford any sort of distraction.

I sat down and watch as the room filled in with the examines. I took out my notebook and wrote down a lot of counter plans for all the heroes I've seen. I watch as president mic got up on stage I paid no mind to him speaking since I knew all the info. I was just waiting for blue head to start talking.

On que, lida stood up and started sprouting nonsense. So I took off my shoe and threw that bitch like a boomerang. It smacked him in the head and I caught it.

Me:Hey knock off sonic, shut up. President mic was about to explain the exam to us.

The entire auditorium started laughing and I sat back down. After the written exam(which I completed in 5 minutes) I stood ready I see ururaka being nervous. So I walked over and helped her calm down.

Once that was done, I stood ready to get going. Once the door started opening I ran in at a speed of 200 kph and started destroying any robots.

I kept going, unaware of the cameras watching me.

Nezu's pov

It is an amazing day today, seeing all the potential heroes giving it their all. One examine in particular caught my attention. His name is Izuku midoriya, his quirk is called Iron fist. He has increased speed and strength comparable to All Might.

I watch as he saves any fellow examinees in trouble, taking out the robots and racking up a very impressive amount of points. Many of the staff looked on in awe as he picked up a 3 pointer as if it was made of paper.

Aizawa:I want him in my class. He has some potential.

Me:I agree with you, he just keeps going. He already has 550 points. He doesn't seem worried for his own well-being only for the others.

I looked at the button and pressed it releasing the 0 pointer.

Me:Let's see how well he does.

Author pov

I finished saving the last few people,i was currently resting regaining some of my lost stamina. Even though I had unlimited stamina I still needed to regulate it or I'd burn out.

I stretched when the ground started shaking, I got up and saw it was the Zero pointer. The other contestants ran away as I ran toward the danger. I jumped to the things foot and lift it up without much problem.

Everyone's pov
Everyone stopped and watched as a single person lifted the machine with one hand, he then threw it to the side as he picked up a girl who's leg was injured.

They all felt ashemed of themselves. They ran like cowards while one ran back like a hero. The boy walked past them, paying no mind to their stares.

Author pov
After helping the girl escape the debris and giving her to Recovery Girl, I then start walking home, not caring to answer any questions regarding my quirk or why I did what I did.

Once outside the facility, I jumped toward my home, and paid no mind to the stares.

Girl's pov

I woke up in the infirmary, looking at my leg, remembering that it was  injured. I saw recovery girl enter.

Recovery Girl:Hello dear, I see that you are awake. You had a rather nasty sprain.

Me: How did I get here?

Recovery Girl: A nice young man brought you in. He has green hair so you'll recognize him easily. But what is your name dearie?

Girl:My name is Tsuyu Asui.

Tbc..
(Ururaka didn't get trapped under debris since she avoided it entirely.)