Chapter 7:Ideals And Results

After throwing the ball, I deactivated tank mode and exhaled, blowing out a large amount of steam as my body slowly cooled down. Aizawa looked at me seeing the heat radiate off me.

I finished cooling off and saw the looks of fear on their faces, minus Tsuyu she had a stoic look on her face.

Me: I understand that you have some fears and I don't want you to be afraid of me.

Aizawa:How much power did you use?

I look at him and with brutal honesty in my voice.

Me: I barely used 2% of my quirk.

Everyone looked at me in shock, the same could be said for Aizawa. Of course bakugou looked at me in utter shock. Aizawa spoke up and said we'll all be using our quirks for the test. Mina said it would be fun, I sighed.

Aizawa: Oh it will be fun? Anyone in last place will be expelled.

I looked at everyone's reactions. Fear, unbridled fear. Ururaka soon said the one thing I was actually hoping for.

Ururaka:That's unfair. You can't do that.

I laughed so cynically that everyone looked at me confusion, until my eyes started glowing red.

Aizawa's pov

I felt a shiver go down my spine, seeingy new student laugh with such a cynical tone. His eyes glowed red, everyone looked at him in actual fear.

Izuku: Unfair huh? Picture this, a quirkless person commits suicide every 10 minutes, all because people with quirks discriminate against them. You say it's unfair to be expelled just because of a test.

Wake up to reality, nothing goes to plan, and it always leads to failure. You wanted to become a hero so act like one. Give it your all and never give up. A hero saves people, they don't do it for fame or glory. I do it to save the quirkless and that is my reason for being a hero. If you are hero for fame and fortune, take a hike.

I was surprised by his words, so was everyone else. He looked into the distance, his gaze was hardened.

I looked at all my students and took my students words to heart and began to realize that he was right. Most heroes today only care about money and fame.

Me:I want you all to follow izuku's example. He will be the standard that you all must live up to.

Everyone nodded and all got serious. I walked up next midoriya, he smiled and looked at me.

Izuku:I'm the standard now?

Me:You have a heart of a hero. You don't do it for fame or for glory. You are a future inspiration to all other aspiring heroes and heroines. You'll be helping me judge your classmates to see who has potential.

He chuckles and nods understanding my reasoning. We watched as they gave it their all, mineta however kept making sexist comments and this angered izuku.

Once the test was over, izuku had an angry aura, causing everyone to shake. He approached mineta and grabs him by the neck.

Izuku:you are a disgrace, how you got in is beyond me. Your perverted behavior and sexism will not be tolerated here.

With that said he kicked mineta in the balls and threw him on the ground. I didn't feel sorry for him.

Me:Mineta Minarou you are expelled from UA and blacklisted from all hero school. Get your shit and leave.

He ran off while we went back to class. Those who remained were following us.

Me:School starts next week Monday. Take your schedule and go home.

Author pov

I grab my things and walk out of the classroom and head to the main gate. I meet tsuyu there.

Tsuyu:Hey izuku, can we walk together? *kero*

I simply nod and head to the train station to get home.

Tbc...