Chapter 9:Usj Massacre

Author pov
It felt great to put him in his place, he needed to get his jaw wired, ribs wired and arm in a cast. I was voted as class president and Momo as vice president.

After aizawa announced the results of the test, we all head to the locker room and get changed into our hero suits.

It was now time for the usj, I felt it was time to get rid of the problem, instead of lowering it. We all got on the bus. Tsuyu sat next to me and the rest sat in their places as canon.

Tsuyu:Izuku, may I ask you a question?

Me:Sure go ahead.

Tsuyu:Why don't you ever speak to anyone in class. I mean you do small talk, but you never hang out.

I pause to think for a moment. I knew nothing about any of my classmates, yet I know a few, like Momo, Jirou, Tsuyu, Mina, Denki, Kirashima and Sero. They are the only people I somewhat consider friends.

Me:I have some trust issues. When I was in middle school, I didn't use my quirk so everyone assumed I was quirkless, so I was bullied. But I pressed on until I finally got to here.

Tsuyu's pov

I looked at him in shock, my crush was bullied. Yet he never gave up. I hugged him and he looked a bit confused, yet he hugged me back.

Me:You never deserved that, you are so kind and have a great heart.

He smiled and let go, we soon arrived at the USJ we all got out and stood waiting for someone. But izuku stopped us all.

Izuku:I need everyone to stay here.

We were all confused, but listened to him. He walks over to Aizawa Sensei. He spoke to him and Aizawa nodded.

Author's pov

After explaining what I was about to do to Aizawa Sensei, he gave me permission to use my quirk. I entered the usj alone and waited for the villians to arrive.

I sat at the end of the stairs and waited for them to come. I'm about to do something that will define me as either a hero or villian.

I sat there until a portal opened. I watched as the villians entered and I got up.

Female Villain pov

Female Villain pov

We exit the warp gate, expecting a group of hero in training. But we saw one. He was wearing a dark armor, with red glowing eyes.

 He was wearing a dark armor, with red glowing eyes

I felt uneasy, why was he here alone. He was glaring at all of us. I felt his hatred and malice. Our leader then spoke.

Shigiraki:I expected more. But I guess we'll just kill o...

He didn't get to finish as the armored individual appeared in front of one of our comrades and in one fell swoop ripped his spine out.

Everyone panicked and realized that he wasn't stuck in here with us

Everyone panicked and realized that he wasn't stuck in here with us. We're stuck in here with him.

He then started killing everyone, not showing any mercy. He was a blur most of the time, he moved so fast that none of us with speed quirks could react.

I ran away,i felt all that aura that I immediately wanted to pass out. Our leader soon sent out our secret weapon.

The nomu immediately attacked, but the hero in training just grabbed it and tore it apart so quickly it became a fine red mist.

It kept reforming, and kept attacking this individual. He did not stop, he threw it against the ground and started punching it repeatedly until its face began to cave in. He grabbed its brain and ripped it out. The blood covered him completely. He growled and turned to face us.

He glared at us, he didn't kill any females, only males. He growled, kuogiri opened a portal and we ran, leaving our dead with him. Before I entered the gate he spoke. I felt the chills go down my spine.

???:I will get rid of every villain and I will bring peace to this God forsaken world.

Me:What is your name you Foul bastard?

He looked at me, his eyes ablaze with purple flames. And he spoke with so much power.

??? :Bismarck. The villain killer.

With that I ran into the portal, feeling fear course through my body.

All might's pov

I had arrived at the Usj, I entered it with a few other heroes and we froze when we saw the carnage. Blood had soaked into the ground, more than a 100 corpses were piled up. On top of that pile was young midoriya, caked with layers of blood.

Midoriya:You're late.

Tbc....