Chapter 12:Class 1-A Monster VS Class1-B

Author's pov

It was now Thursday, it was Class 1-A VS Class 1-B. I was getting ready and put on my hero uniform, I was still pissed at monama and now I'll be sure to beat the fuck out of them.

Tsuyu:Izuku, are you okay?

I shook my head as I heard her voice. I looked at her and smiled,and placed my hand on her shoulder.

Me:I'm alright. But I'm gonna put that class in their place. I've been working on a new combat mode. I want to test it out on them.

Tsuyu and the rest looked at me confused, but understood that my anger was justified. Eri was currently sitting in the spectator box with the teachers. She was still upset after yesterday but now, I'm gonna beat their asses.

We enter the training ground and I see Class 1-B walk in. Istuka was in front, leading her class into the training ground. Tesutesu, or rip off kirishima was close to her, on her left is Monoma, yui , pony, setsuna and the rest. I growled as they walked up to us, Tsuyu kept me calm.

Monoma:Oh look, it's the fr...

He didn't get the chance as Itsuka smacked his mouth shut. My eye twitched a bit and Itsuka noticed. She looked at me.

Itsuka:I'm sorry about him. He's arrogant and he'll learn quick that it'll get him in trouble.

Me:I know but still, I'm gonna beat everyone here. I'm not even kidding.

She and everyone was shocked as I walked to our side of the field. Tsuyu walked up next to me and looked at me with a stern look.

Me:What?

Tsuyu:You know what. Look I know they pissed you off, but really?

Me:I know but still, I'll do what I need to. They will learn quickly. I'll use my new mode.

Tsuyu nodded and told the others to sit out. They were confused at first but tsuyu explained that I was gonna fight them.

I waited at the entrance of the city until a massive explosion rocks the entire area, destroying all the buildings and vehicles.