Chapter 6:First Day And Test

Author's pov

After receiving the letter from UA stating that I had passed, I said goodbye to Inko and head toward the school.

It was quite the spectacle, it was large and clean. I entered it and walked to the classroom. I paid attention to my surroundings, making mental notes to insure I don't get lost. Also were I could hit my head. I had a growth spurt and now stood at 6'5.

I soon arrived at the door, I entered the classroom, seeing utter chaos. Bakugou was barking once more, lida kept antagonizing him. The rest was quiet.

I ignored them of course and sat down. When bakugou noticed me, he fell quiet immediately. Lida noticed me and approached me.

Lida:You are the first place student, you did extremely well.

I simply nod, then I see tsuyu, I remember saving her. I get up and walk over to her. She sees me and smiles.

Tsuyu: Thank you for saving me from the Zero pointer*kero*

Me:No problem, I only did what any hero would do. I think we should sit down,our teacher is waiting for us.

Everyone was looking at me confused, until aizawa stood up and looked at everyone. He tells us to go to the locker room to change, I took off my shirt and everyone gasped.

Me: Something the matter?

Kaminari was the first to speak and I could see he was nervous.

Kaminari: What is all that....crystal on your body?

I look at my chest as my heart beats gently, emitting a slight pink glow every time it beat.

Me:It's a side effect of my quirk, it is sentient in a way, it keeps my vital points save from any damage that could happen. Im not effected by quirk canceling cuffs or Eraserhead's quirk.

Everyone grew a look of fear and I see mineta get close to the hole in the wall, I broke of a piece of crystal and threw it to the hole sealing it shut.

Me:Keep your eyes and perverted thoughts to yourself, you short munchkin bastard.

Bakugou's pov

What the hell?! This isn't Deku, what happened to him? He walks out of the changin room and the rest followed behind him.

Sensei explained that this was a test to see how well we preform using our quirks. Deku seemed calm and didn't say a single word.

Aizawa passed him the ball and told him to use his quirk. Deku gets into the white circle and his face gets covered with a strange mask, his eyes went a dark red and his muscles began to expand.

He then throws the ball, causing air pressure to send us flying and the ball made three if not four sonic booms. Sensei and the extras trembled slightly as Sensei looked at the tracker it said immeasurable. How powerful is he?