CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

DAN'S POV

"Blue blue, I can't find my doll" she complained to me, it was I have lost touch with Hailey ever since she came here and befriended Amy.

She always wanted to be with her, had something to do with, want something from, even keep secrets for her.

This was getting too much

"Where did you drop it?" I asked trying to win her back.

I knew i was only like a father figure to her and she needed a motherly one.

But it wasn't Amy, that's why I introduced her to Rita.

Rita, right now has been ghosting me claiming to either be with Me. Derrick, running a research for him... Or whatever.

It wasn't news to me knowing she liked to be put in the spotlight, but I felt there was more than meets the eye.

And it was bothering me, I hope she knew what she was doing.

Unlike Edward, our friendship pact had broken off a bit.

"I think I dropped it off at Amy's last night" she said scrunching up her face in confusion.

It was cute, I couldn't help to ruffle her head a bit.

"I'll be right back, let me get it for you" I said quickly rushing out.

I went to her room, I knocked, no reply.

Weird for her to still be asleep, Hailey must have stressed her out last night.

I made a mental note to reduce her visit, she was my priority.

I didn't knock again but turned the knob in the door, it opened like always.

Didn't this girl know better than to leave her doors unlocked.

It wasn't my business, I just had to get Hailey's doll and I'm out of here.

I entered looking at the mess of the place, littered snacks paper on the ground, bed, chair.

It was everywhere, even Starbucks, we all protested for it and Mr. Derrick made Serbian run all errands for our Mac Donalds and Starbucks.

I found my way in between all that while still searching for the doll.

It must be on her bed, she would probably be on her bed, tiptoeing over to her bedside, I checked her desk and bed without waking her up, it wasn't there.

"OMG" I froze immediately thinking she must have woken up and seen me, turning slowly, I saw she was still sleeping, her face scrunched up in pleasure.

What was I seeing? It couldn't be...?

My confusion was clear when I saw her pucker up her lips and started moving sensually and her moans got louder.

I tried calling her, I wonder who she might be making out with.

"Who knew coming to pick Hailey's, would let me have such a wonderful sight" I said out loud not realizing myself.

"Hummmm..." I heard her murmur, calling her louder, she finally woke up, eyes wide open with shock.

"OMG!!! What are you doing here?" She yelled, checking beneath the duvet to check if she was really clothed.

Like I would touch her without her permission.

"Not what you are thinking" I said as I got off, while waving at her the Hailey's barbie doll as I picked it up from the where she was hogging it.

She looked confused and embarrassed all at once.