CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR

AMY'S POV

It's been a week now Dan has been thriving in and out of my room like now, "Amy, did you see Hailey's doll, she said she left it here last night" he said as he barged into my room again.

Getting frustrated. "Can't you knock before you come in" i replied back.

"Why? Are you shy? Or doing something awkward?" He asked smirking.

And also throwing sexual innuendos at me casually like we were talking about what color is the sky.

I knew those didn't mean anything to me, he flirts everyday and with everyone m, a fuck boy like him would do anything to get into anyone's pant.

But not mine

"Nope, not that's it's any of your business, i could be dressing or completely unclad you know" i said now folding my hands as he went through my room searching for the doll.

"You know" he said as he dropped a pillow he was holding and turned towards me "That could be romantic, you know"

"Not" i said turning away from me while trying to hide my blush, he just chuckled at me continuing his search.

Why was i blushing?

I can't be considering it am i?

This closeness has to stop.

I can't li-

"You know that would not be bad" he said standing few inches away from my back.

When did he get so close, i was too lost in thought to have noticed.

This was what he does everytime he comes here, throws me an hint maybe he likes me, then go off ignoring me outside.

Now, i could feel his heavy breathing down my neck making my hairs stand on end, it didn't help that i was 5feets tall.

What are you doing to me Dan Bliss?

This was going to stop today.

I thought as i turned towards him to give him a piece of my mind, but it was a big mistake as he was directly close to me, i could directly feel his breaths in my face, his lips was few inches from mine.

I didn't know he looked so handsome, i knew he was but not like this.

He was strikingly hot.

His plump lips was staring at begging me to have a taste, my initial thoughts to him flew out the window.

All i could think and focus on him was his lips, his sturdy jawline, the jawline looking so smooth, i wanted to trace it with my hands, to feel if it feels really soft as it looked, the scent of his aftershave successfully intoxicating me and wiping any bit of sense and humanity in me left.

He could feel thus too, right?

Then my nervousness set in, he's been with other girls, experienced ones, and right now i had not have my first kiss yet.

I didn't know what to do, what the first step to take.

Or how i should react, it wasn't like the other times.

We had never gotten so close like this before, it was all just tease and flirt.

He held my face, softly tracing his fingers alongside my jaws.

He must have felt my nervousness, the look in his eyes was tempting, devouring, mesmerizing all at once.

I wanted to get lost in it and j did get lost that i forgot my surroundings, what we were, who we were and that what we were doing wasn't right.