CHAPTER NINE

Dan's POV

I took Hailey and placed on the bed, patting her to sleep before making a call that would have a drastic effects on all.

I made a group call to Edward,   i was a little bit scared if they weren't going to pick up.

But they suddenly did.

Seems like luck shined on me.

It was a good sign telling me to go ahead.

And like me, i went with it.

Making the arrangements loud and clear, i instructed them on what we do be doing and how.

Edwards was to stay and man the school gate. He was in charge of bringing everyone who was going on the trip.

Rita, was to get the drinks and snacks, set up music, make the place a little entertaining.

Jeremy and Dob were to take care of transportation.

I still had a plan that was going to shocks everyone.

All this instructions were put in place without alerting Mr. Derrick of what we were doing.

And no one..

I mean no one was to touch his

Making sure everything went accordingly, i checked the time it was 15 minutes pass 5, it was time.

I waited in, Rita was the first to pull up, she came up to my room,

"Hey..." She said, it was still a tad bit awkward around us.

She peered up at me through her lashes trying to see my reaction, i was already passed that.

I stoop up to hug her, I've been feeling a little bit emotional since Hailey incident.

"Thanks for coming" She didn't expect it with the way her body tensed up and went rigid but she eventually relaxed into the hug and hugged me back.

I didn't let her to get acquitted with it before i pulled back, clapping my hands together motioning for her to seat down.

"The game begins now" smirking to myself

I'd pay to see the reaction on Derrick's face when he found out that his trip had been sabotage by me.

"Did you get what i asked you?" Eyeing her surroundings cause i hadn't seen anything with her.

Getting herself comfortable while seating on the armrest, Hailey came into view, "Whah..." Her face morphed into one of total confusion.

"What going on here now and yes i brought all the stuffs" she hurriedly put together.

"Oh... It's a long story" i quickly added

"And one i have all the time to listen to" she said adamantly staring at me, she wasn't going to back down on this one.

She knew