CHAPTER FIFTEEN

DERRICK'S POV

I reached the West wing, which was my forte, i was very tired and out of breath, this stairs.

It has been awhile so i must have slacked, i was very exhausted, i had lived here with Antonia for 14 years before i had led her right to her death.

While dad lived in the north wing, we hardly saw each other but it was mandated to say our greetings to them every morning.

Since entering this place, it had been a series of nightmare and pills i had been coupled with.

I had no peace

I headed towards the security room, i always wondered why it was placed in our forte, it was very sensitive information and should be placed in his forte.

So far so good, we haven't encountered any ghost yet.

But it helped me now, i entered seeing lots of video equipments, tv, projectors and lots more, locating the the one attached with the East wing, i went directly to the third floor indicating to the worker there that i want to watch the hypnotherapy session going on now.

He wasted no time in opening up for me and projecting it on a big screen, the clinic room.

Getting seated to watch it all, i was going to be given the clips of it all later, i wouldn't have time to watch it, so i decided to watch it now.

Watching the projector when i heard Serbian walked in, "Geez, Serbian, how the fuck did you not change those damn stairs?" I asked somewhat angry.

It was damn exhausting.

"What wrong, young master?" He asked oblivious.

"This is the 21st century, people make use of the elevator not 1000 steps" understand etched into his face as he said "Technology these days has made you young people weak, i could climb up these stairs 30 times a day and you could do it too."

Getting fed up "Whatever, please make use of those and get a phone too"

Signing "If it bothers you much and the students, I'll make some few changes while your stay here"

"Thank you, that will be very much appreciated" i answer exasperatively.

He just smiled and chuckled lightly, it was nice, rebounding with people i grew up with.

I missed this.

Checking back to see that the third students, Humphrey was about to go in.

I picked up my notes, getting ready to jolt down, some vital information.

Halfway through his tests has been done and it was five minutes into his hypnotherapy, i found out that he was Lorientta brother.

Blood brother.

Listening on in to hear what he was saying, i found out he has fears, he eats because he's lonely.

But i didn't get the reasons why, i was going to talk to him later and put him in a gym lesson.

Next up was Clifford Payne, he add lots of insecurities and years of abuse, we will work on that later, noting it down.

Eddie Dawn,  found out his story  not by hypnotherapy, he actually told her, his parents were an arranged couple so help his mother's family nit completely go bankrupt, so he was the wanted child who made them stick together.

Years of hatred, self loathe, disappointment were thrown his way, he didn't have any love or concern, so he took it out on those who showed a tiniest bit of love.

His hypnotherapy came out as someone who is lonely and sad.

Next up was Amy, she looked like the few of the sane ones left in that class. It seems everyone has a skeleton up their cupboards.

Hers was her father's cheating, she was happy pretending everything was fine and they were one happy family, just like her session, she had nightmares every night about the truths coming out leading up to blood shed and deaths.

Everyone had their secrets, problems, battles, and pain, sane or insane, it was up for them to find a way to deal with it or seek someone's help.

The rests did theirs, Edward Swartz, Sergio McLane, who had a phobia of being discriminated because he was a Mexican, Andrew Mac, Derek, Leoland, Lorientta Will, Kate Law, Jaren .J. Claw, Jade Sawn, Dob Riders, Jasmine Lye, they were all a loose nuts.

Last up was Dan Bliss, nothing came up on his own except what i knew before, he has people on his chase. He was running, just running.

What exactly was chasing him.

Who did he just offend?.

I was tired after going through about thirteen videos of the kids.

Signing while stretched out on the chair i was sitting, the thought of what to do with these kids kept running through my mind.

I was devastated and angry.

Not at them, but the background they grew up in.

Their fucking family.

If they trained up or had an ounce bit of respect at the creator who gave them a life to nurture and grow, then there won't be many fucking fucked up mentality running wild in our society today.

"These are seriously some fucked up kids, especially him." Serbian said pointing towards Edwards which was displayed on the screen.

Smiling at his use of language, he was always one formal and uptight man, seeing him loosen up and expressful made me feel happy.

"Exactly what I was thinking" I said, smirking up at him before saying "It seems Lady Mill has got you picking up a few modern words here and there"

Blushing and shy "Nonsense kid, i watch the TV these days you know, know what the youths are up and about."

"To impress milady, right?" I said eyeing him, at this point he was full on embarrassed while hiding his blush on his face.

Laughing up, i said "It's okay, I was just pulling your legs, you better go for it while you can before one of those young lads really sweep her off her feet."

"Never, she would never go for them" she said angry and agitated.

"So I was right?" I looked up at him, grinning quietly, at the hint he gave let out unconsciously.

My laughter died down as i looked at the notes in front of me, it was going to take a lot of work.

One i had sign up for, but i was not going to be giving up on them, anytime soon.

Not now.

Not never.