CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE

AMY'S POV

I saw... no heard noises at the hallway rushing out to see who it was, with Hailey following me.

"Hey, kiddo you better be ready tomorrow." Mr. Derrick called out, curious to find out who i peeped out the door more.

"Arrrgh... Are you still really going to hold that against me" Dan answered smugly.

He and Mr. Derrick had gotten closer, they were as if no enmity between them.

Hailey who had sighted her burst through the door yelling 'Blue blue'

Dan carried her immediately she came up to him, it was like they were too loud cause then Lorientta and Edward door opened.

"Hey man, where have you been?" Edward said coming closer to him.

"Yes, where? I was worried sick and Hailey couldn't seat still." Lorientta asked too simultaneously.

I don't know if she was faking her worry like how she put all those fake stuffs on her face.

I doubt it, she can never be real for once, she just stole the show now.

"On adventure" he said now smiling widely.

Like this place could be any fun or worse than it could be now.

Lorientta face was scrunched up in pleasure as she asked "Adventure?"

He only nodded, "Making the best out of this place, uh?" Edward remarked snidely.

"With Mr. Derrick?" He asked now not discreetly as before.

This brought Mr. Derrick's attention "Woah woah woah students, hold your horses, like really tight. I was disciplining Bliss, he broke an important rule, which we would all be hearing about tomorrow" he said before walking away.

Dan just smirked up at him, chuckling lightly.

I was surprised now, seriously, "Don't care if you are banging each other but next time you wanna sneak off, tag me along" she said smiling excitedly.

"It was boring without you" Lorientta whined, it was getting annoying.

"Did you...?" Edward asked hesitantly, i was curious what of what he wanted to say that he's standing on his toes.

"Sure" he nodded his head while waiting for Edward to finish his statement.

"You know... Did-d you...? He hesitated now scratching the back of his head making his curls bounce lightly.

"Break the first rule... Go outside this floor. The one rule we weren't meant to break" he finally said.

OMG

My hands flew to my hands immediately to muffle up my voice, i don't think they had noticed me already.

I better head inside, it wasn't my business to meddle anymore even though Lorientta was careless with Hailey until she ended up at my doorstep again.

And i don't get to see Kate giggle and chuckle like a little girl, when in front of Edward.

I was being a bitch knowing if i said u wasn't happy when Lorientta came and dissed her out of Edward room but i was hurt cause she was still my friend.

These people don't deserve to be a guardian I thought as i locked my door angrily causing to make a loud bang one i didn't expect.

Shit.

Now they would think i was doing it for some attention.

DERRICK'S POV

*Bang*

I heard when a door shut, looking closely it was Amy's door, when did she come out or pass me just now that i didn't see or hear.

"That annoying bitch, can you believe she collected Hailey from me." Rita complained.

Ohhhh

That's why she was out, i was disappointed at Rita i knew i was gone for long but i gave her an instruction.

Now, i do owe Amy twice now, I'd better see her tomorrow and talk it out.

With Hailey in my hands, i exited towards my room, i couldn't care less about what they were saying.

"Wait... What about th-" Edward said aloud.

Without turning back, and a feet away from my door, i said "Yes, I'm just going to have to press him on about it tomorrow, for a lighter punishment."

"Okay" i heard him say, "Here... Your handphone" Rita said coming up to hand it over to me.

"Thanks" I said to her meaning it, being sincere about it, I was really grateful even though, things happened. Besides all her bitchiness, Rita was one great friend.

I stared at Amy's door for awhile before i entered my room, locking it then dropping Hailey, the room looked the same as i left it just that it was cleaner and the beds were already made.

The workers must have been here, i didn't like it but i was not going to complain, i pray no inspection cause that would really tick me off.

I wouldn't allow that.

Thinking back to what happened this earlier, i got a little bit shocked and more frightened, i was scared now.

I wasn't scared of my life, i was scared of Hailey's safety, the fact that i knew they were here.

They knew where I was, i didn't know that.

And that stupid tracker they kept on me while i was fighting them, touching the back of my head lightly at the bandage place there by Mr. Derrick.

"Shhh... Stop moving" he said annoyingly,

"How could i not, when you have got a blade pressed towards my neck" i answered him annoyed and a little scared as i stared down at the dimly lit room with Samuel and Serbian eyeing me.

"Calm down, i wasn't the one who got into a mess and annoyed a mob Don, now seat" he said as he violently pressed me down towards the seat.

"Come you two" he signalled towards two guards who were standing, i knew what he was going to do.

"Hold him down for me." He told and immediately pressed the blade into the back of my neck.

I screamed and groaned in pain, it was a low guttural sound filled with pain and frustration.

I exhaled harshly when he finally pulled it out with a microchip implant, so much pain for that tiny object, i thought.

All i felt now was a stinging feeling and an urge to scratch the place and a pain, not physical anymore.

I was worried about what i might have put this people into.

If i have dragged everyone into my mess.

I believed Mr. Derrick when he said he was going to help me, but save me I doubted that.

I was the only one who could truly save myself.

From this misery,

This darkness,

This loatheness.

Turning away from this violent thought, i gathered myself on the bed beside Hailey who had fallen asleep.

As i drifted off to sleep, tomorrow was another day.