he held onto her tightly and looked at her with concern. "careful, piccolo... let's get you home right away, we can—"

"no," she protested with a pout. "finish this first,"

he nodded as she handed him her favourite knife, giving it one kiss goodbye first. "downstairs," she murmured and walked out of the room before walking down the creaking stairs.

"he doesn't seem too scared, dante," el turned to him when they found the man trying to climb out of a bolted window.

dante smiled at el. "don't worry, he will be,"

she let out a loud dramatic gasp and that made the man turn back with a flinch. "LET ME OUT!"

dante walked towards him, grabbing him from the back of his neck before slamming him down on the ground. "el, mia piccolo, the rope, please,"

"yesyes!"

she instantly handed the brown rope to him and dante used it to strap the man down on the wooden chair, managing to hold the squirming man even with one hand.

"i... i know you!" the man shouted at dante's face as dante grinned. "I KNOW YOU!"

"how lovely," dante replied before taking a step back. "that makes things a lot easier," he turned to face el. "isn't that right, el?"

she nodded and took a step forward, inched closer and inhaled sharply. "smells like evil," she stood up straight before hitting him across the face with the loudest smack, the man shocked to her strength as his nose and lips began to bleed.

"your turn, dante!" she brightened up before smiling and walking into xavier's arms with a giggle.

he hugged her tightly, his touches gentle as he soothed her back with a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

her expressions softened and she rubbed her head closer into his chest, her height just right for her to snuggle up against him.

but her moment was interrupted and her head snapped back to the man tied up with a glare on her face.

"watch your tongue," her tone was as sharp as a dagger and the man gulped and leaned back for a second before his confident built again.

el caught onto the conversation instantly, smiling gently as the man continued his screams. "you... you're gonna get fucking caught! yeah, fucking kill me, man," he tried to act confident but dante just sighed in annoyance and gave el a look.

"what do we do when they get too talkative, el? cut off their tongue first?" he acted stupid and asked as el matched his expression. "hm, i think so! i'm not sure though but we could try!"

the man's eyes widened in shock and fear as words spilled out him fast. "F— FUCK YOU! YOU'RE BOTH FUCKING INSANE! YOU— OH! I FUCKING REMEMBER YOU! YEAH, I FUCKED YOUR SISTER, HUH?" he let out a evil laugh and looked around. "I FUCKED HER REAL GOOD BEFORE SHE DIED. LAST THING SHE REMEMBERS IS ME AND MY FRIENDS FUCKING—"

el slammed the back of her gun right into his temple multiple times before throwing it to the side, grabbing him by the collar with one hand and the other grabbing his face. "i warned you." she dug her nails into his skin. "and her fucking name was alessandra. you will remember that when dante has the honour to skin you alive."

she smiled sweetly before leaning by his ear to whisper. "i fed the bones of your other friends to my dog. let's see if they enjoy you most, my most talkative one..." she bit down hard on his ear, making him let out shrill screams from the pain.

she pulled back when he began to bleed, licking her lips before smiling and trailing her fingers over his cheek.

taking a step back, she accepted the napkin from dante before wiping the corner of her lips. "show him, dante... he deserves to burn,"