ELEVEN.

el swayed her legs gently, smiling down at her phone as she looked through images of boo-boo.

"i miss you boo-boo," she whispered before standing up from the kitchen stool. "gonna come find you now!"

"where you going?" blaze asked and el smiled widely. "i'm going to find boo-boo! i miss him!"

"okay, be careful," he smiled gently at her and handed her a pair of shoes. "be home soon!"

"i will," she put her shoes on and exited the apartment happily, slamming down on the elevator button in hopes of it coming faster.

just as she finished slamming, a ping came from her phone and she instantly looked down.

unknown: attachment: one image

unknown: i was only walking past the SIDE of the park and this animal of yours won't leave me alone

her eyes lit up. "boo-boo!" she then paused. "WAIT! MIKE!?"

she squealed, jumping up and down before entering the elevator, urging it to move faster.

once she reached ground, she ran out and made her way to find them in an instant.

running, she turned the corner, going to the little spot she made for the raccoon and she instantly squealed when she saw the sight.

mike feeding boo-boo some marshmallows.

"BOO-BOO!"

she ran over, hugging him tightly as he clung on. gasping, she gave him some scratches. "i missed you! i missed you! so so much!" she swung him gently and then turned to face mike.

"hihihi!" she giggled and sat down on the ground, pulling boo-boo onto her lap before feeding him. "did you get him marshmallows? they're his favourite!" el held out a hand to grab boo-boo's and then smiled.

"i did because he wouldn't leave me alone,"

she bent and cradled boo-boo before leaning over to tap mike on the head. "fluff,"

"the fuck?"

she only giggled before smiling again. "you texted me..."

his eyes rolled. "don't get so happy,"

pouting, she frowned. "you're mean," she set boo-boo down before giving him some scratches. "but you still texted,"

"i'll never do it again,"

she shrugged weakly, not responding. "you hurt my feelings but it's okay," she murmured quietly and continued to pet boo-boo happily.

"i never hurt—"

she cut him off with a shush. "can i ask you something?"

he paused before nodding.

she avoided his gaze by looking down. "you say you don't remember. then what do you remember?" she looked up again. "do you even have a little bit of a feeling that we knew each other?"

he held their gaze and smiled softly. "i don't remember anything either than the fact that one day, i woke up and i didn't even know my own name. as for you... i have feelings sometimes. perhaps that's why i haven't called the cops on you just yet."

that made her heart fill up happiness. her frown turned into the widest smile and she felt her cheeks heat up too. "thank you,"

he shook his head with an eye roll. "besides, i know calling them cops on you won't work anyways."

she giggled, throwing her head back before placing a finger to her lips. "shh, that's a secret," she wiggled a brow before giving all her attention to boo-boo and he smirked in return.