Chapter 13 Getting A Little Bit Closer

Peter shot a web at one of them, he launched in the air, and his foot hit the robot.

Ben got into the fight as well and used his staff on one of them.

Everyone else stood away and watched them fight. Not that Peter would have wanted them to help. He doesn't know where these robots came from for this "Nerraw" to even have access to it.

Ben swung the stuff, but then Peter jumped onto it and then pushed off of it, slamming into the robot. Peter managed to punch it, the robot went flying, then slammed into the wall and there was a giant explosion.

Everyone gasped at what happened.

If nothing else proved it before, this proved how powerful Peter was to everyone. Ben was a little amazed at it, he found himself staring at Peter.

"Ben watch out!" Darius yelled out.

Peter quickly turned his head behind him and saw a robot was about to shock Ben. Peter took no time to make his way over, he leaped off the ground, zoomed past Ben, and punched the robot.

Thankfully this was the last one.

Ben was a little shocked because he had no idea one was trying to sneak up on him.

"Uhh... Thank you..." Ben said.

"No problem," Peter said to him.

Peter looked at his friends, who looked all surprised. As they should be. If this thing was like Dark-Blade and more powerful than it, they had a lot to fear. But it wasn't just, that was the problem. Peter looked down at "Miles" who was on the floor. At the moment, he was kind of waking up, he tried to pull on something, but he pulling on Darius. "O-Oh..." Darius said. But then Miles accidentally dragged Darius down to the ground and they both fell over. "AHH!" Darius yelled.

"Oof!" Miles grunted as Miles dropped on him.

Miles blinked, opened his eyes, and looked up at Darius. They both stayed like that for a few seconds... staring at each other. Mile's face got red a little. "Um... Who are you?"

"Uh... I'm... Darius..." Darius said.

Darius looked around at everyone who was in the room, then he saw Peter.

Miles's eyes widen, then he shot up, accidentally throwing Darius off of him. "OW!" Darius said.

"S-Sorry!" Miles said and helped him up. Now that both of them were standing, Miles turned his head back to Peter.

"P-Peter? You're...a Peter right?"

Peter blinked. "You know about the Spider-Verse too?"

"Of course I do! I think most of us Spider-people know about it," Miles said. "But you're not a Peter I know... you look-" Miles looked at the other people who were there. "Like these guys..."

"And you don't look like the Miles I know," Peter said.

Miles gasped. "Wait you really know another Miles?"

Peter nodded. "Yes! But he has a more rounder head than you and shorter hair... Your hair looks better than his, to be honest, don't... tell him I said that,"

Miles chuckled. "Well, thanks for the compliment..."

Sammy looked at Miles, then back to Peter, then back to her friends. "Anyone... is wondering why Miles is moving like that?" She asked.

Miles blinked. "Huh? What do you mean?" He turned around to face them.

"Yeah, now that I'm looking at you, you're moving like when my video games start to lose frames..." Darius said.