Chapter 7 Trouble In Other Dimensions

The day went well. So far. Peter had fought off the Raptors, and they all fled from the scene once they realized a man with inhuman strength, and spider legs that come out their back, was too much for them to handle.

Brooklyn and the rest cheered once they saw the Raptors running away. All except Yaz and Sammy who stood there staring at Peter. Who could blame them?

No one still didn't know where Ben was though. And it made them all worried, especially when it got darker. "Didn't he say he went with Bumpy?" Darius asked. Peter nodded. "I remember he said that. Who's...Bumpy by the way?" He asked. "A Dinosaur he had befriended," Kenji said folding his arms, leaning up on the rock that was next to the cave. Peter was surprised. "Wow, he did?"

"It's a plant eater, though. Doubt any of us could befriend a carnv-" Darius got cut off due to a Raptor screech. All of them jumped to see one of the Raptors decide to come back. "Oh great! Didn't Peter teach you a lesson!" Kenji said throwing a rock at it. The carnivore screeched once the rock slammed against its nog.

They all slowly backed away, and Peter stayed in front of them.

Peter's spider sense wasn't tingling that much for some reason. It's as if the Raptor wasn't aggressive that much. It only looked upset because Kenji threw a rock at it.

"Hold up-," Peter said. "What?" Darius asked. "Something... Is weird with this one-,"

The Raptor clapped his mouth. "What? What are you talking about?" Yaz asked. "Take it on, like how you did the others-"

Peter wanted to, but the Dinosaur seemed like it was.... tame in a way.

Peter isn't an expert in animals, but he's been exposed to his share experience with science. He studied how animals worked. It came with the territory of learning about insects. When he was getting into learning about himself. About spiders.

Peter had his hands up, so the Raptor wouldn't pass him, but it seemed to make the Raptor behave. "Uh... what's happening?" Sammy asked. "I don't know..." Peter whispered. "But... it's not acting hostile-"

The Raptor turned his head a little bit, and there was a blue streak down its jaw, going to his neck. "He has some blue streak, she's honestly beauti-"

The Raptor, made a quick jerk, then looked at Peter then tilted its head.

"Eeep?" It said calmly. "Uh... Peter? What it's doing?" Darius asked. "It... it's reacting to something I said-," He said.

"...What did you say?" Kenji asked. "Say it again then!" Yaz yelled in a whisper.

"Um...honestly?" Peter said. The raptor grunted and then screeched. Peter looked around "Uh, ok, ok! Um..." Then he looked at the blue streak. "...Blue?"

"Eeep?"

The raptor did the same thing. It stopped, looking at Peter. "Blue?"

The dinosaur tilted its head. "Is... that your name? Blue?" Peter said.

Everyone was just behind Peter, trying their best not to move.

But that's when Ben decided to come back.

"Guy's, I'm back- OH SHI-" Ben screamed once he saw the Raptor launch away from Peter running towards him. "AHHH!" Ben screamed running off. "Ben!" Darius yelled.

"I got em!" Peter yelled, then he quickly shot his webs at the Raptor's legs. It attached, and Peter yanked it, making the Raptor trip and fall. The raptor slammed onto the floor with a loud thud, then roared when it realized it couldn't move. Peter shot more webs at it, until it covered it, making the Dinosaur bound to the ground. Peter of course made sure not to cover its mouth.