Chapter 11 Do You Trust Him?

Peter crawled through the upper vents, spider-like as he was trying to backtrack to his new friends. But he couldn't remember which vent shaft he went down to even have reached the Collider. "Ugh great! Which vent did I take?" He turned the into a vent, but through the small air ducts below him, he noticed those looked unfamiliar. "Really man? You navigate Manhattan every day, but you can't navigate a goddamn vent shaft?!" He yelled at himself.

He came up to a corner, then stopped. "Ok...um..." He looked at the 3 directions that the vent goes off into. "All these vent shafts and it still feels like the building lacks a good air conditioning system," He grunted. He heard voices.

"I hope he's ok-," Said one of the voices. It sounded like Brooklyn. "I-It's Brooklyn! That means I'm closer! It came down the left shaft," Peter quickly turned down the left shaft, and tried to make his way to the voices. Coming up to another intersection inside the air vents, he had to turn right. The voices were getting louder, so he was getting confident that he was getting closer to them. "What am I even gonna say to them? I only talked to Darius about Dark-Blade," He thought out loud. "Coming to think of it, that didn't even look like Dark-Blade. Where was the letter?"

That was confusing to him. The last time he had a run-in with that dark entity, there was a bright letter on its chest. "Sora mentioned that's the last light that's within them... does that mean that light is now gone?"

He was now getting even closer. The voices were getting more audible. "Ok, just make another right, and I should be there-..." Peter got caught off, and distracted by his spider-senses going off. "Ahhh..." He said holding his head. "W-What the?" He quickly looked around. Usually, when they go off, it signifies that something is about to happen to him. But there was nothing in that vent with him..... He sure hopes not. 'Dark-Blade... if that's even them, didn't see me, so they shouldn't be here...' He thought. Nothing was coming down the air vents, and he could still hear small chatter from his friends who were probably just down the air vent.

But then the spider-senses triggered again.

This time Peter felt a pull like there was something to the right of him. Peter wasn't sure what it was, but it felt like he had to go down the right vent. His friends were waiting for him from the other end, but he usually never ignores his spider-sense. 'Hang in their guys, ill be back in a minute...' Instead of going down the left shaft for his friends, he went down the right. Questioning what made his spider-senses go bonkers, gave a small answer to the problem as he crawled. As he crept down the shaft, he heard a Raptor call. 'Oh shoot! Why are the raptors in the freaking building?!" That made him very worried because that would mean his friends would be in a horrible mess.

Well, at least Peter thought it was in the building. The vent connected to an air conditioner, that was outside. Through a small broken crack in the aluminum duct, Peter saw the outside light pouring in, and through, he saw the green trees. He could hear more raptor calls. "Oh... They were outside... So, not in the building..." Shaking his head, he turned around. "My spider-senses are gonna get me killed one day."

As he was leaving, the raptors were still making sounds outside the vent, but then he heard something that made him freeze.

"Bumpy, stay behind me!" Said the voice.

Peter gasped. Someone was trapped outside with the dinosaurs.

"Actually... Bumpy attack them! But be careful!"

Peter knew who it was. "I can't mistake his nerdy voice for anyone else." Peter took no time to try and ram into the metal vent, to brake out. All of the ramming altered the velociraptors, and they all made that sneering sound when they hear that something is coming to attack them. Peter busted through, landing on the floor, with his right fist on the ground, and left arm in the air. "P-Peter?!" Ben yelled out. Peter looked past the raptors who were slowly making their way toward him, and he also saw that there was an Ankylosaurus next to Ben. The raptors were slowly walking to him, hissing and sneering. One of the raptors was the first to lunge, but Peter jumped over it and landed behind it. The other dinos hissed, and quickly backed up, seeming like they weren't expecting a human to do that at all.

Camp Arachnid On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara