Chapter 4 Ben

Now Peter knew that these two guys knew about his insane powers. But, they still didn't know that he was Spider-Man. Darius and Kenji just had a bunch of questions. "How did you do that?" Kenji asked. "Yeah! You, like jumped so high in the air! How did that happen?" Darius questioned.

Peter wasn't sure what he should of say. He wasn't sure what their reaction could be if, he had said he has superpowers. Which, they probably already figured that out.

"Where did you come from?" Darius asked. "I.. um,"

Peter didn't know how to tell him, because he wasn't sure if they knew dimensional travel existed. So, instead, he tried to ask them about the collider.

"Do you both know about a collider? That's here?"

"A collider?" Kenji asked. "What the heck is that?" Darius asked after.

'They don't know what a collider is...' Peter thought to himself. It didn't make any sense. A collider HAS to be there. If there was none, he couldn't have reached. "Did, you like just appear here?" Peter snapped out of his thoughts, by Darius asking him something.

"I... yes..." Peter said. Darius looked over at Kenji. "Kenji...I think he's from another universe or something"

"What? Come on bruh... that's science fiction! That can't be real," Kenji said. Darius looked at Kenji with a funny look. "Dude, we thought the same with dinosaurs coming back to life."

That made Peter, really interested. "You... brought Dinosaurs back to life?"

"Well, not me, but the people who worked in this lab," Darius said, pointing over to the building. "So you are from another universe!" Darius exclaimed. "You don't even know about the dinosaurs here or anything."

"Ok... look. I'm all confused right now," Kenji said. "If he's from another dimension, how in the HECK did he come here?"

"I came from this thing, called the collider."

Kenji stopped talking to Darius and looked over at Peter. "The collider? You said that before, what is it?"

"It's, well... it's a high-tech dimensional travel machine. It connects to other dimensions, that have its own collider."

Darius and Kenji looked at each other, then back at Peter. "Are you saying, there is a collider, somewhere here?"

Peter nodded. "There has to be."

"Dude, if you're telling the truth, that means Wu and the rest were cooking up more than just dinosaurs," Darius said.

"Wu? Who the hell Wu?" Peter asked.

"He was the one who-"

"Geez, what is taking you guys SO long!? You do know there are dinosaurs on the loose right!?"

A boy in a gray tank top, that was somewhat torn up, and what seemed to be a shirt, tried as a headband around his head, walked up to Darius, Kenji and Peter. And he had a really, really, cute, intense nerdy voice.

He was also carrying what seemed to be some kind of staff. Peter could see that it seemed like one of those staff that emits electrical energy at the end. The one that he nearly killed himself with.

"Uh, we, kind of ran into someone," Kenji said, gesturing over to Peter. "Ran, into someone?" The boy looked over at Peter. "Who the heck are you?!" The boy aimed the electric staff at Peter and turned it on.

"Woah, woah! Take it easy Ben!" Kenji said. "He's harmless to us."

"Yeah, that's what we thought with that couple who kept calling each other babe every 10 seconds."

"Well... You're not wrong, but I'm 100% sure, that this guy is fine," Darius said.

Ben looked over at Peter. All Peter did was smile nervously. "Fine. But step out of line, and this electric staff is gonna get rammed up your a-"

"Ok, that's enough Ben..." Kenji said. Ben just groaned.

"Hi, I'm Peter," Peter said, trying to at least sound like he was no threat. "I'm Ben." Ben said. "Ben? That's a nice name. My uncle's name was Ben," Peter said.

"So, how did you reach here? Are you here stranded like us? You're a kid, right? You look like one. How long have you been here?"

"Uhh... Ben? He's actually not from here. Like... at all,"

"Uh, news flash Kenji. None of us are from here." Ben said. "No, that's not what I meant, I mean, he's like from... another dimension."

Ben had a look of "what the heck" on his face. He looked over at Peter, who just awkwardly smiled.

"He says he got here from this thing called a collider, and there has to be one here. And he has to go into it, to reach back to his dimension," Kenji said. "As strange as it sounds, I believe him," Darius said.

Ben walked up to Peter. "Another dimension? What do you think we are? Idiots?"

"W-what? No! I- I'm telling the truth!" Peter said. "Ben-" Kenji said. "I didn't believe him, but where in a world where dinosaurs are walking again thanks to science. I'm pretty sure other weird science fiction things can exist."

Ben seemed like he was thinking. He then looked at Peter. "Alright. I guess we can help you."

"Thank you," Peter said. "But, step out of line-"

"Ok, Ben, I think he understood the point the first time you said it," Kenji said.