𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐒𝐈𝐗

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ 5:30ᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ.

and you wanna know why raylin has an attitude? it's because jay ass ain't come home til 2 in da motherfuckin morning and he was acting like it was nothing when you questioned him about it.

you knew it won't good cause dat nigga never come home after 11 so ionk why all of a sudden he wanna come home at 2 but it's wtv cause all ik is he betta not be cheating.

anyways you washed your face and brushed your teeth then you got in the shower so you were now moisturizing your body after putting on your underclothes. then you put on your tan essentials sweat suit with sum tan yeezy slides.

you then took your bonnet off and grabbed your brush, brushing through the black bussdown you currently had on your head before walking out your bedroom and going to kennedi's.

you shook her softly while rubbing her back as she slowly woke up, "come on mama, we got a flight to catch" you said as you picked her up and walked to her bathroom.

you grabbed her stepping stool and placed it in front of the sink as you put her down and she stood on it. she brushed her teeth and you washed her face as yall went back in her room and picked her flight outfit out.

you grabbed her tan essentials hoodie along with the shorts that went with it and sum white nike socks and her tan yeezy slides.

she took off her pajamas and got dressed, once she was done getting dressed you brushed her hair into a middle part ponytail and then she grabbed all her stuff and y'all went downstairs seeing jay putting the suitcases in the car.

"you want any snacks for the road?" you questioned as she followed you around the house "mhm" she hummed in response as yall walked to the pantry.

"grab watchu want" you said as you grabbed yourself a few snacks "y'all ready?" jay said as he walked in the kitchen "we'll go to the car when we ready" you said and it was clear that you had an attitude towards him.

he furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at you for a minute before shaking his head, "mama can you go get my phone off the bed for me?" he asked kennedi and she nodded before walking away.

"watchu got a attitude for?" he questioned but you ignored him and got on your phone "raylin" he said, no response "mmcht, df you actin like dat for" he said but you ignored him once again.