𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐓𝐖𝐎

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʟʏ, ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴅɪꜱ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴀꜱ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜱꜱ?

"girl yk better, yk not to touch me" mia aka quan's girlfriend said "ion know shit, i don't even know you" you said "well now yk me" she shrugged "oh? like wdf" you said.

"how y'all know her? y'all ran a train on her?" she asked the group of boys thinking she was funny and dats what got her ass popped but after you hit her jay grabbed you.

"bro jay let me tf go" you said, pissed tf off as you tried to take his hands n arms from around your waist "ahhhh haaa bitch you madddddd, go take care of yo child before you come at me bitch!!" she yelled.

"yo jay let me tf go on sum real shit" you said, trying to be patient with him "nah we went through dis already, stop letting people get in yo head" he said as he used all of his strength to get you to stay still.

"i don't gaf what we talked about dis bitch is disrespecting me and talking about our child justin" you said and he nodded "ik but you needa calm down" he said "ight i'm calm now let me go cause i'm trying my best not to hit you" you said.

he sighed and loosened his grip to see what you would do and you played it smooth until this bitch said something else "heard yo ass was pregnant, can't fight me cause ima beat da baby out you" she said and you laughed.

"bitch where you heard dat?" you questioned "jay otha baby motha" she said and you nodded "dats wassup" you said "dats cute tho, you barely take care of dat lil ass girl maybe you should've aborted her too" she laughed.

oop- oh my fuckin godddddd, raylin ass flew to shawty girl and literally beat da brakes off dat ass but jay and quan ended it cause they grabbed y'all and separated y'all.

"DAT BITCH JUST PUT HER FUCKIN HANDS ON ME IM REY KILL DAT HOE" shawty girl yelled "yo chill tf out you fuckin pregnant" quan said to his gf as he slightly raised his voice.

"IDC" she yelled in his face "WTF IS GOING ON? cut ts out! y'all came to my house being disrespectful and fuckin shit up, leave now and don't come here causing no problems cause that's what y'all not ready to do!" momma luvv said as she walked over there pissed off.

"jay let me go, get off me bro ion wanna be here like dis girl got me fucked up and she making me look bad in front of yo momma knowing i'm not even like that" you said, irritated as hell.

he let you go knowing you weren't even gonna try nun else and once he did that you walked away and went in the house, going to the bathroom and shutting the door.

you mentally face palmed as you knew that you just put a bad look on yourself all cause you let one of quan's hoes get in your head and brung the worse out of you.

you were so irritated and annoyed that your leg started shaking and you were trying so hard not to tear up so you just closed your eyes and hung your head low as you leaned against the sink.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

you heard on the bathroom door which caused you to open your eyes and look at the door, "ma open the door my mom wanna talk to you" he said and you took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door and walking out.

"this is fucking embarrassing like i wanna go home" you said as you shook your head and grabbed your purse from him "it's embarrassing cause you beat her ass..?" he questioned, confused as hell.

"no it's embarrassing because yk i don't fw the disrespectful shit and i just disrespected your mom cause i'm over here beating bitches ass over them talkin shit" you said and he nodded.

"it's all good ma, she not mad i promise" he laughed and wrapped his arm around you "where she at?" you asked and he pointed towards the living room.

you walked to the living room and seen your mother in law on one couch and mia on the other. you sat down on the recliner and jay watched from a distance.

***

"she knocked df out" jay laughed as he looked at kennedi who was slumped in the backseat "my baby was tired" you laughed "what time is it?" he asked as he got on the highway.

"8:20" you said and he looked at you as he stopped at a red light "you wanna go home or y'all trynna go out to eat?" he asked "out to eat, ion feel like cookin" you said and he laughed.

"watchu want to eat then?" he asked "a place dat got chicken tenders n fries for my baby" you said and he laughed "ight we gon go to watchamacallit" he said while snapping his fingers making you laugh.

"just say youn remember" you laughed "i don't" he shook his head before laughing with you.

***

y'all got to the restaurant and walked in, they waiter approached y'all at the front and y'all got a table before having her take y'all's drinks.

"hi i'm your waiter today and my name is ellie, i'll start with you first" the young white girl said while looking at you "i'll take a sweet tea" you said.

and then she looked at kennedi "for her i'll take a fruit punch n for me i want a sprite" he said and she nodded while writing down.

"okay i'll be right back with your drinks" she said before walking away and you looked at jay who had kennedi in his lap still half asleep while laying on his chest as she sat sideways.

"my baby so tired" you laughed "right but once she smell dem chicken tenders she ain't gon be tired nomo" he said and you agreed "she love some food" y'all laughed.

"she just like you but a kid version" he said "nah i was terrible when i was little" you said while shaking your head "i bet" he laughed "here are y'all's drinks" ellie said as she placed our drinks in front of us along with sum straws.

"are y'all ready to order?" she asked and you nodded "okay, what can i get you?" she asked "may i get the salmon meal that comes with broccoli and rice" you said and she nodded.

"for her i would like the 3 piece chicken tenders meal from with kids menu with a side of fries" jay said and she nodded "and for me can i get sum chicken n shrimp alfredo" he said and she nodded while writing.

"would that be all? no dessert or anything?" she asked and you shook your head "no that would be all, thank you" you replied.

***
tbc..opinion?
***