𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦Yᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍꜰ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛᴇ, ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ.

"y'all ready to go?" notti asked as he used his towel to wipe all the water dripping down his face "yea, can you go get the kids please" you said and he nodded before leaving back out.

the only water you got in was the hot tub but that was only once so you were completely dry. you put your shorts over your bathing suit and your hoodie cause you bring a hoodie everywhere you go.

"today was fun" kayla said as you put your sandals back on and grabbed your purse and kennedi's lil book bag "that hot tub felt mad good" you said and she laughed "fr" she said.

"where da bathroom at?" notti asked as he came back in there wit all the kids "it's one by the restaurant and arcade" naomi aka clays mom said "come on" you said to kennedi as you wrapped her towel around her and left.

"i'll meet y'all at the restaurant" you said as you n kenny left, going to the restroom and getting her changed into sum shorts and a graphic tee.

she had on her socks n yeezy slides as yall left the bathroom seeing all of them waiting and in sum different clothes "i'm coldddd" kennedi said and ddot gave her his hoodie since he was the only one not wearing his jacket.

she smiled at him and put it on "thank you" she said and yall laughed at how big it was on her "she so cute" notti said as yall walked into the restaurant and got this long ass family table.

y'all sat down and you chose to sit by the window on one side as kennedi sat on the other side right in front of you.

"watchu want to eat?" you asked as you looked at the menu "what do they have?" she asked "uhh, chicken tenders n fries, burger n fries, sum wings, cheese sticks, pasta" you said.

"can i get chicken tenders and fries?" she asked and you nodded "what sauce?" you asked "honey mustard and ketchup" she said "k" you said and you turned your head to see all of them staring at you.

"what?" you said while laughing "you a good mom mh" dd said "i try to be" you said "oh, what drink you want?" you asked her "um...sweet tea" she said "hi i will be your waitress for your dinner tonight , can i get y'all started with drinks?" she said.

"yea" ddot said "okay i will start up here, what may i get you" she said to you "can i get a strawberry margarita and for her i would like a sweet tea" you said and she nodded as she wrote the stuff down.

"i would like a pineapple margarita and she wants lemonade" kayla said "sprite" ddot said "orange fanta" dd said "water" notti said "may i get 2 lemonades" naomi said "coke" jay said "sprite" jah said.

"i would like a dr.pepper and for her can i get Hi-C" michelle aka paris mom said and the lady nodded as she wrote down the last order "i'll be back shortly with yall drinks" she said with a smile as she walked away.

"her wig liftin" ddot said and yall laughed "stop bein mean and talkin about ppl" you said while laughing "ian bein mean i just talk about ppl who need to be talked abt cause you should've knew betta" he said.

"i swear you can't take his ass nowhere" kayla said while shaking her head "fr" you said "wait so do all of y'all always go out like this or just a few?" michelle asked.

"it's usually always like dis" you said "yea and if not all of us then it would usually be me n ray" kayla said "aww that's nice" she said "so how old are all of y'all?" naomi asked.

"25" you said "yea 25" kayla said "damn, y'all are young" naomi said "how old are you?" you questioned "31" she said "DAYUMM" ddot said as he shook his head and a bitch was rey start laughing.

"wait how old is everybody in here?" michelle said "why? you see something you like" notti asked with a grin as yall laughed "ight so dat whole little trio is 23 n one 24" kayla said and you nodded.

"me and raylin are 25, those 2 niggas are 26, and as yk, my child is 8 and her child just turned 8" kayla said "ohh that makes sense but y'all are so pretty" naomi said "thank you" kayla said "thank you" you said.

"okay here are the drinks" the lady said as she placed all of y'all cups in front of the correct person they belongs too then afterwards she took yall food order.

"i got a headache" you mumbled "yo where tf my phone at?" dd said as he looked around "nigga it's in yo back pocket" notti said while dying of laughter "embarrassing" you said, shaking your head.

notti got up and walked to you just to stand in yo face and stare at you which concerned you "why you staring at my like you wanna kill me" you said while laughing "i want a hug" he said and you laughed.

you gave him a quick side hug and he mugged you "a real one or im kidnapping kenny" he said "is that a threat?" you said while laughing "a promise" he said "ouu it's gettin spooky sista" you laughed.

"come on dd n ddot, we rey jump her" notti said "over a hug? wow notti" you said and he nodded as they walked over to you, you looked at all 3 of them and just shook your head.

"y'all must be rey go save da world cause y'all look like da power puff girls" you said "see, she disrespecting me" notti said "you bubbles, dd blossom,  and ddot buttercup" you said "tuh" ddot said as he stood there on his phone.

"who takin me n kenny to our hotel room cause ion feel like driving" you said as you looked at them "ion mind taking yall" notti said "k, i'm good as long as dd not behind da wheel" you said n he mugged you.

"kenny come here mama" you said while laughing cause she kept dozing off "dd can you go get her for me" you said and he walked to the other side of the table and picked her up, bringing her to you.

he put her on your lap and she turned to face you as she laid her head on your chest and fell asleep while y'all waited for y'all food "damn all da kids tired" michelle laughed.

you looked around and seen dd, ddot, and notti now sitting in the 3 chairs across from you since they were empty, "yall niggas just teleported" you said and they laughed.

"she knocked df out" ddot said before getting back on his phone "im sayin, mh had a long day" dd said while laughin "da food here" notti said as yall watched the girl place yall plates in front of yall.

"come on mama wake up so you can eat" you said as you tapped her leg and rubbed her back which it took her a minute to sit up but she eventually did and y'all ate.

***
tbc..opinion?
***