𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝟐 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

♡ 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ♡꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

♡ 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ♡
꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ꜱᴏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ.

"NATIONNNN WIDEEEEE IS ONNN YOUR SIDEE" kennedi sung from the backseat as she snacked on sum skittles as her mom laughed at her.

"girl you need to stop singing that" she laughed "sorry, it's just funny and addicting" kennedi giggled "but where are we going?" kennedi asked.

"your grandmas house, they called a emergency meeting for some reason" her mom replied which resulted in kennedi's mood changing.

"i don't want to go! can we go back home, please mommy?" kennedi complained "i wish, but were already here" she replied, parking the car in front of the familiar house as kennedi sighed.

"come on" raylin spoke, grabbing her purse and keys before getting out of the car at the same time as kennedi, now standing at the front door after delivering 2 knocks on the closed door.

after a few seconds of waiting, the front door swung open revealing a teenaged girl with a curly ponytail in her head, scanning her outfit—she wore a black cropped shirt, blue ripped jeans, and sum oreo 5's.

'she seriously couldn't dress'.

raylin walked into the house with her daughters hand in hers, seeing a lot of familiar faces surrounding the living room while everyone was seated on the couch.

raylin let out a small laugh as she scanned the room, seeing the reyes family seated after ghosting them for months.

"what's this about?" raylin asked as she adjusted her purse on her left shoulder "bout time you decided to show up, stop ghosting us because of your problems" david spoke up.

raylin furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him before letting out a scoff "this is what y'all called a 'emergency meeting' for?" she asked, making quotations with her pointer and middle finger.

"yes because you keepin our niece from seeing us n shit" he said "that's not why they called it" notti said, side eyeing his immature brother "yea dats not why" ddot said.

"he trippin" kennedi mumbled under her breath as she scanned her surroundings "quit talkin to that girl like that" ms.reyes spoke, walking out of the kitchen with her second eldest son behind her.