𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴘᴇʀ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ.

"hello" you said as you answered the phone "come open da door best" kayla said "ok" you said, hanging up and going downstairs, you opened the door revealing your niece standing in the door way.

"thanks pookie, bye baby see you later" she said, kissing her forehead. she came in the house and followed you upstairs as yall went back to the bathroom so you could finish kenny's hair.

"watchu wanna do to your hair today?" you asked, grabbing her hair stuff "half up half down" she said and you got to working your magic, finishing it off by doing her edges.

**********************
KENNEDI
POV
**********************

"so we are going to houston tomorrow and while we're down there we are going to an indoor water park, ok?" your mom said as y'all sat in front of y'all's school.

"ok" you and mora said at the same time "and y'all can invite some friends if y'all want but just know ian payin" she said and y'all laughed before getting out the car "k, bye mommy love you" you said.

**

"your late again and this time you dragged amora with you" mr.james said as yall walked in the class "you'll be ok" you said, throwing your trash away "mhm, yo momma dropped yall off?" he asked and you scrunched up your face.

"you nosy" you said as yall dropped yall book bags in the cubbies "we workin in small groups everybody, 5 people per group" mr.james said and yall walked to the table that clay, paris, and anthony were sitting at.

"so what we doin?" mora asked as you sat there quietly "we doin another all about me paper and when we done answering the questions we gotta color in the stuff" paris explained, giving y'all extra paper.

YOU ANSWERED THE FOLLOWING Q's:

1. MY NAME IS: 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

2. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS: 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠

3. MY FAVORITE TV SHOW IS: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

4. MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS: 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝, 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙧 2, 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙯 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙