𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐎𝐍𝐄

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ!!

"MAAA!!" jay yelled from the upstairs bathroom as you were laughing at melz and dd going back n forth "YES" you yelled back cause it lowkey sounded like he was panicking.

"COME HERE" he yelled back and y'all looked at eachother and you got up and ran upstairs and walked to the bathroom seeing a trail of blood in the hallways then you walked inside the bathroom and seen blood all up on kennedi's hoodies.

"what happened??" you questioned as you grabbed sum tissue and put it to her nose "her nose started bleeding outta nowhere" he said and you sighed.

"ik how to make it stop can you just get her a change of clothes?" you asked and he nodded before going into notti's room and grabbing her sum grey sweats and a pink hoodie with sum black socks.

once you got her nose to stop bleeding you grabbed a rag out the closet and washed her face making sure it didn't happen again.

once you were done you picked her up and walked to notti's bedroom, closing the door behind you and getting her into sum clean clothes as jay left the room to clean her blood up off the floor.

"you okay?" you asked her and she nodded as you put her last sock on her and picked her up, going back downstairs "y'all good my hearts?" ddot asked and you nodded "she had a nosebleed" you replied and notti pouted.

"give her to me before i cry" notti said and you laughed as you handed her to him and sat back down "lemme see ken ken" dd said and notti side eyed him "i just got her" he said "mmcht raylin he bein stingy wit my niece" dd complained and you laughed.

"you wanna know sum crazy?" ddot said and you looked at him "what?" you questioned "she don't look 5, she look like she 3" he said and you laughed " yea she little" eva said, coming outta nowhere.

you immediately turned around and smiled as she walked to you and hugged you "evaaaa" you said and she laughed "rayyyy" she said "i missed you" she said as she pulled away "i missed you too" you replied.

and she gasped, "look at my babyyy!!!" she squealed and you laughed "you talkin bout me or kenny?" notti questioned "kenny but yk i love you" she laughed "alright, timers up" ddot said.

"right" dd agreed "give me my baby cause she don't tuck wit nun of yall" ddot said as he grabbed kennedi from notti and walked away "where's jay?" eva asked "upstairs" you replied .