𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦⃝ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ** 3 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ 5 ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴀʏ..ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ.

**

YOU were awaken by your alarm going off, indicating that it was time for you to get kennedi ready for kindergarten but first you were gonna get yourself ready.

you turned your alarm off as you got out of bed and went to the bathroom, brushing your teeth and washing your face before getting in the shower.

you threw on sum grey sweats with your black ugg slippers and a hoodie since it was a little chilly outside. you then walked to kennedi's room and sat on her bed, rubbing her back as you proceeded to wake her up.

"kennedi baby wake up, you gotta get ready" you said a low tone as you sat her up. she opened her eyes a little before closing them again and rubbing her eyes as she climbed into your lap.

you picked her up and walked to the bathroom in your room, sitting her on the sink as you grabbed her tooth brush and put sum of her toothpaste on it before handing it to her and watching her brush her teeth.

once she was done you gave her a small cup of water so she could rinse her mouth out. once she was done you washed her face real good, getting her off of the sink once you were done.

"come on, let's go get dressed" you say as y'all walked back to her room and YES she is clean cause you gave her a bath last night.

**

her outfit**

her outfit
**

you then brushed her hair up into 2 ponytails and put 2 white bows on them before grabbing her little princess and the frog bookbag.

"come on" you said as you grabbed your purse and went downstairs "what snacks you wanna bring?" you asked as you grabbed sum snacks from the pantry.

"grapes" she said in a low tone as you put a few snacks in her bookbag, along with 2 juices "you want grapes?" you asked as you zipped up her bookbag, she nodded.

you grabbed a ziplock bag and the bag of grapes, rinsing off a handful of grapes before putting them in the ziplock bag " here baby" you said, handing her little self the bag.

you grabbed her a lil apple juice, juice box and y'all left the house, getting in the car after locking the door.

**

"heyy baeee" kayla said as y'all stood at the school door entrance "heyyyy wifeee" you said while laughing "aww look at her little outfit, she so cute" kayla said, she always adored kennedi.

"she don't wanna talk cause eating dese grapes" you said as y'all both looked at kennedi who was snacking on sum green grapes "hey mora" you said with a smile as she waved "why you acting so shy" kayla laughed as her daughter hugged her legs.

"i just know they don't wanna go in dis school" kayla said and you nodded "nah fr" you said "mommy" kennedi said lowly as she tapped your leg "yes baby" you said, crouching down a little.

"can you call daddy" she asked, she spoke very low when she did speak which was 1% out of 100% , 99% of the time she was just hella quiet and to herself.

you nodded and stood back up as you pulled your phone out of your purse, unlocked it and facetimed jay. it rung like twice before you seen his fine ass pop up on the screen.

"hey ma" he said as he got in his car "hey pa, kennedi wanna talk to you before she get in kindergarten" you said and he laughed "give her the phone" he said and you gave her the phone.

"hey mamaaaa" jay said with a smile, showing his dimples which made her smile a little "daddy" she said and he raised both of his eyebrows "what's wrong" he asked "i wanted to see you" she said.

"i'm sorry mama, you can see me when you come home ok?" he said, feeling bad as she nodded "bae ima see you when i get home, i gotta take her inside cause she got a field trip" you said, grabbing your phone.

"where dey goin?" he asked "children's museum" you replied "ohh ok, love you " he said as he got out his car "love you too" you said, hanging up afterwards.

"y'all so cute but let's go inside " kayla said as you picked kennedi up and walked inside "good morning ms.brown" mora said as y'all walked in the classroom "goodmorning" she replied.

"y'all made it just on time for this field trip" she said "yup" kayla said "since y'all aren't going on the trip would yall like to put them on the bus?" she asked "yes" you n kayla said at the same time "let's go" ms brown said.

***
OMNISCIENT
POV
***

they were now at the children's museum and kennedi was just walking around and playing with sum of the toys before shortly getting bored.

on the other hand, a'mora was not too far from kennedi as she played in the toy grocery story, fake shopping with a baby alive in the cart.

kennedi was starting to get bored so she just sat on a chair, waiting for them to move to a different room. as she patiently waited while kicking her feet , she noticed a man staring at her.

she stared back for a little before immediately turning her head the opposite way, trying to ignore the man from a distance but she was starting to get scared cause he kept staring at her.

"you ok kennedi?" mora asked as she looked at kennedi confused. kennedi shook her head 'no' and got up, walking to find the teacher.

while searching for her teacher she heard footsteps behind her which was very scary for a 5 year old. so she turned her head to see who it was and she seen that it was that man.

"kennedi right? come with me" the man said as he stood in front of her "excuse me sir, you are not to interact with any of the children here" ms brown said as she picked kennedi up.

he scoffed and kissed his teeth "i got something" he mumbled as he walked off "are you ok?" she asked kennedi but ken ken just stared at a wall.

"your daddy is here" she said and kennedi immediately looked around, seeing jay from a distance as he walked to them "hey mama" jay said as he took kennedi from the teachers arms.

"hi mr reyes, i know you're probably wondering why she's not talking but it's a man somewhere in here that has been making her uncomfortable by staring at her and following her around" ms brown said, informing jay.

" what da fuck" jay said as he furrowed his eyebrows and sat down with kennedi on his lap "what happened mama" he asked her and she just shook her head and laid on his chest.

***
tbc...opinion..
***

stalker ass nigguhhh