𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

❦ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅɪ ꜱᴜᴍ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ꜰʀɪᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ.

she was sitting on the couch while watching one of my favorite childhood movies, Anastasia. her food was now done so you grabbed a paper plate and put her food on it with a little bit of ketchup on the side, grabbing a juice box out the fridge to top it off.

"hey mama, watchu doin" jay said as he came downstairs and hugged kennedi while pecking all over her face as she laughed "yall so cute" you said, smiling as you walked to the living room and placed her food on the coffee table.

"mommy can you put my phone on the charger please" kennedi said as she sat on the floor in front of the coffee table "yea" you said, grabbed her orange iphone 12 "where my food at?" jay questioned.

"boy bye" you laughed, rolling your eyes as you turned around and put kennedi's phone on da charger "yoo mh" jay said as he answered the phone for somebody "wsg mh" jah replied.

"y'all otw?" jay asked "we outside nigga, open the door" jah said and jay laughed before hanging up in his face and walking towards the front door "why y'all always showing up at my house" you said, sitting on the couch.

"youn wanna see a bitch now?" kayla said and you laughed "heyyyy" you said "hey girl" she replied "where mora" kennedi said, looking at them as she got straight to the point "damn no hey or hello" jah said and yall laughed.

"bestieee!!" mora said as she ran to kennedi and hugged her "i'm done eating" kennedi said and jay picked up her trash and put it in the trash "you want the rest of yo juice?" he asked and she nodded.

"where yo phone?" mora asked kenny "charger, it died while i was playing roblox" she replied "oh" mora responded, typical 8 year olds.

"y'all wanna go to urban air?" kayla asked "on a sunday?" jah questioned "yes nigga" kayla replied "idm, kennedi been in the house for a minute" jay said and you nodded "true" you replied.

"dey got school tmrw" jah said "good, if dey get all they energy out den dey will be sleep around 8" you said and they nodded "we'll leave in like a hour so they can get ready" kayla said.

THE NEXT DAY..

you got up and walked to the bathroom that was connected to your room. you turned the light on and closed the door, not wanting to wake jay up as you got yourself ready to drop kennedi off at school.