𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴏꜱɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴏꜰᴄ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙɪᴇꜱ.

NEXT DAY - YOUR BIRTHDAY..

ion really feel like getting into detail about what y'all did for your birthday so imma just tell y'all.

the first thing was jay taking her out to eat for brunch then after that y'all went to the mall and he spoiled df outta you. around 12, you, kayla, jay n jah went to the movies to go see creed then after that it was like 3 so y'all went back home n got ready.

:::

you took a shower and got dressed into your black 2 piece swimsuit and you put a dress over it cause jay said to get cute n shit cause he had a surprise for you at the beach.

**

your outfit but you had a black 2 piece swimsuit underneath it and without the heels cause why would you wear dat to the beach^**

**

you had a long black curly bust down wig on so you were looking df good and so was jay wit his lil black n white amiri outfit on but y'all were supposed to meet kayla n jah at da beach so y'all had to hurry up.

you put on sum lotion and put on your flower gucci slides as you put on deodorant n perfume along with sum lipgloss and your lashes.

"i'm fucking hungry" you said as you turned the bathroom light off and grabbed your purse "watchu want to eat so i can stop n get it" he asked as he planted a kiss on your lips before leading you downstairs.