☀️Sunscreen🧴

Genre- fluff
Length- 1056 words

Third POV-

"Oi, Shitty hair!" Kirishima turned around to look at Bakugou.

The class decided to go to the beach together, Bakugou was a struggle to convince, but nothing Kirishima can't do.

"Could ya get my back?" Bakugou asks, turning around.

"Yeah, sure man!" Kirishima ran up to him, he was under an umbrella with two towels laying on the sand. They decided to be next to each other. Well, Kirishima decided to be next to him and Bakugou just hadn't kicked his towel away yet.

Bakugou handed him the bottle and laid down on his stomach.

Kirishima squeezed the bottle to get some on his hand before setting the bottle down, rubbing his hands together, and placing his hands on Bakugou's back...hesitantly.

He knows Bakugou doesn't really like being touched so he tried to be careful when touching the blond.

Surprisingly, Bakugou didn't seem uncomfortable at all. Actually, he seemed more relaxed. If that long sigh and his muscles relaxing underneath his fingers had anything to say about it.

Starting from the middle of his back and going upward, spreading the sunscreen across his upper back. He really threaded his hands into the muscle.

Bakugou's breathing evened out.

Kirishima's hands slid down Bakugou's back and started working on his lower back. It dawned on him how close he was to touching Bakugou's ass. He's thankful Bakugou wears his swim trunks higher than he does his pants, because he doesn't think he'd be leaving this beach alive.

Now Kirishima was just getting rid of any clumps of sunscreen that were still visible.

"There, all good," his voice seemed to have startled Bakugou. Had he fallen asleep? The blond sat up and rubbed the back of his neck, wiping something off his face with his other hand.

"Tch, thanks I guess," he grumbles, hand still on his neck as he looked away.

"No problem bro!" He gave his signature smile and a thumbs up. "Could you do mine too?" Kirishima asks, pointing towards his back.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes. Kirishima smiles still as he lays down on his stomach, looking towards the water where all they're friends are having fun at. The redhead wanted to try tanning, but he didn't want to get sunburnt while doing so.

He watched from the corner of his eye as Bakugou got on his knees beside him, grabbing the sunscreen, and proceeding to put it on him.

He relaxed underneath Bakugou's touch, the blond had soft hands due to his quirk; not that Kirishima's noting.

Kirishima moved to look in front of him into Bakugou's opened beach bag and noticed a spray can of sunscreen.

He knew he recognized the bottle as one of Mina's, he saw her pack it. Did she plan this? Did Bakugou plan this? Did they both plan this.

The blond had stopped so Kirishima sat up. But as he did so, he had grabbed the can and showed it to Bakugou. The blond blushed deeply as he quickly grabbed the can out of Kirishima's hands.

"Mina's idea?" He asked. They both knew the class had their mindset that they were a couple, so it wouldn't surprise him if she had somehow pushed Bakugou to do it.

"...no..." He grumbles, crossing his arms and looking down. A pout on his face despite how red it was. Did he forget to sunblock his face? Or was it...

No, no it couldn't be...could it? With the way Bakugou couldn't hold eye contact told it could be.

"Oh." Was all he said. He rubbed his arm nervously. Should he say how he felt? No, not with all their friends to hear.

"Could we...talk more about this sometime later?" He asked. "Don't want to ruin the good time we're gonna have when I beat you to the water first!" He lightly pushed the blond before making a run for it.

"Hah!?" Bakugou quickly caught up and they got pretty close before he beat Kirishima. Both of them laughing.

--

Bakugou drove the bakusquad back. The class were separated into different cars. Iida was driving Todoroki, Midoriya, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Momo. Ojiro was driving Sato, Shoji, and Koda; their group was smaller due to all the large guys in there. Hagakure was driving Tokoyami and Mineta, of course Mineta sitting in the back next to Tokoyami, just in case.

Mina, Jiro, Sero, and Denki were all asleep. Jiro leaning against the window peacefully; Sero leaning his head forward, his head laying against the seat as he crossed his arms; Mina and Denki were leaning against each other, Mina's head on Denki's shoulder as his head laid on top of hers, man-spreading their legs as their arms dangle there.

Bakugou and Kirishima are at the front, the blond having tooken the wheel. Their other beach stuff piled in the trunk, spilling off the tops of the seats and into the back seats.

"Hey, Bakugou, could we talk about...what happened?" Bakugou was caught by surprise and jerked the car, causing Sero to be shoved back against the seat, still sound asleep.

"Yeah, sure," he gripped the car a bit harder.

"This probably isn't a good time, but...I really like you and if Mina didn't make you do it, I feel as though you did it intentionally," he paused to make sure Bakugou had time to register what he said before continuing:

"I want to be with you, I just... I'm just nervous that you don't feel the same way as I do, but doing that kind of confirmed that you might," he turned to look at Bakugou who had a blush blooming across his face.

"I do like you Kirishima, well, love is a more accurate term," Bakugou grumbled. Kirishima grabbed and held one of Bakugou's hands, the blond shifting his hands to adjust to driving with one hand.

"And I want you to be touching me whenever we can, but I'm not sure how to ask for it," Kirishima smiled, moving their hands to his face so he could lean his head against them.

"I want to be with you as well," he finished.

"So we'll be together, right?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, we'll be boyfriends," Bakugou smiled sweetly to himself, but Kirishima caught him. He smiled as well, as he watched Bakugou.