🚨Code Red!🚨

Description- no Bakugou and Kirishima aren't arguing over mountain dew, but they do have to talk.
Genre- Fluff with Angst

Third POV

Bakugou was talking to Mina and Kaminari while Sero went to go get Kirishima. Bakugou and Kirishima had been secretly dating for a two months, and how much he would've loved to get him, they would've found it suspicious.

Sero randomly burst through the door in Mina's dorm room, panic written all over his face. "Guys code red!" Sero panted as he had been running. "Mountain dew?" Kaminari asked. "No, Kirishima's crying"

"WHAT!?"

"Why would Kiri be crying, Bakugou you-". "Where's Bakugou?" Mina was about to ask if he would know but he was already missing. Bakugou ran to Kirishima's dorm room as soon as Sero told them that he was crying.

He panted as he made it to the door and practically banged on. He didn't think he was that worried until he heard how loudly he knocked. He didn't hear a 'come in!' Like Kirishima would say when he knocked on the door, or a 'go away' which wouldn't have been normal since Kirishima is always open to letting people in. He only heard the faint sniffles and sobs to which he knew was Kirishima. "Kiri, it's me, Bakugou" he told through the door. Bakugou waited a bit before the door made a click, meaning Kirishima had unlocked it.

Bakugou opened the door then lock it behind him. And there he saw, the clearly upset redhead, hiding underneath his blankets. Bakugou walked up to the sad hill on the bed and sat down in front of him. Unlike usual, Kirishima didn't practically jump into Bakugou's arms, he stayed where he was, under the covers. "Kiri? What's wrong?" Bakugou asked, reaching for Kirishima's face just to cup one of his cheeks. Bakugou could feel the still wet streams from recently shed tears. "A-A-" Kirishima began but it broke into more broken sobs, and Bakugou could feel heart shatter. Bakugou wasn't used to a crying Kirishima, and it hurt him. It hurt him to see Kirishima like this. Bakugou placed his forehead on Kirishima's and slowly rubbed away tears that threatened to fall down. "It's okay, it's just me" Bakugou whispered to the sobbing redhead. Kirishima took in a shaky breath then let it go. "What's wrong Kiri?" Bakugou asked again. "A-are you, disappointed in our relationship?"

WHAT!?
How could Kiri ask that!?

"No of course not, what makes you think that". "The fact that we haven't told anyone about it" Kirishima choked out. "Cause, I would really love to hold hands with you on the way to class" Kirishima began to list but placed his hand ontop of Bakugou's, the one that's on his face. "Or cuddle in the common rooms, and get all cute in front of the class to make everyone feel single" Bakugou snorted at that last one but it quickly faded away when he saw that Kirishima was still upset. "Kiri, if you really want to we could tell them" Bakugou explained. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Bakugou asked. "Because if you were disappointed in our relationship then I wouldn't want to know it, and if you weren't I wouldn't want you to do something just because I asked" Kirishima mumbled. "But I'm not doing this because you asked, I'm doing this because it obviously hurts you" Bakugou explained, rubbing away more tears from Kirishima's face. "How about we tell them after we calm you down, m'kay?" Bakugou asked sweetly. Kirishima nodded, so happy to have a sweet boyfriend like Bakugou. "We can cuddle" Bakugou cooed while getting under the covers, right next to Kirishima. "Have some snacks, and watch a movie" Bakugou explained. Kirishima grabbed snacks from his bedside table's cupboard then got comfortable with Bakugou under the sheets while he picked a movie.