Hiccups

Description- Bakugou and Kirishima aren't dating in this one.
Genre- smut

Third POV

He loved it. Every moment, every second. He loved it in general. Yes, they weren't dating. But Bakugou loved making Kirishima flustered. Why? Because when Kirishima's flustered, he hiccups. Not one of those annoying, loud hiccups, they were short, quiet, and most importantly- cute hiccups.

One time, the Bakusquad were at the mall, inside one of the shops. And whenever Kirishima was looking at something, Bakugou would, no homo, but poke his ass. In one of the shops, he actually held it, and rubbed Kirishima's rump. It making Kirishima hiccup.

And when ever Kirishima's in the kitchen, grabbing a snack, whatever the sorts. Bakugou would go behind him and wrap his arms around his waist, putting his head on Kirishima's shoulder. Kirishima would stiffen, but not refuse. And then he'll hiccup.

The ones Bakugou loves the most, are when the Bakusquad are having their movie night, and Bakugou pulls Kirishima close to him by wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Kirishima would hiccup. And when Bakugou did something new on their movie nights he would still hiccup. Whether it would be that, holding his hand, and the his favorite of pulling Kirishima into his lap, or grabbing, squeezing, and rubbing his thighs.

Kirishima would get flustered over any little touch Bakugou makes, any whisper against his ears, and when he puts his face real close. Bakugou loved it. The cute little hiccups, and the flustered face. It was just too adorable. And Kirishima had never complained. He never said "stop", or try to push him away. Something that Bakugou loves.

Today they were having free time in class, Aizawa's nap time. And Bakugou decided to step it up a large level. Kirishima asked to go to the bathroom and Bakugou followed without asking.

Once Kirishima got into a stall, Bakugou went inside and went into the stall next to him.

Once Kirishima had finished and went to the sinks to wash his hands Bakugou came out of the stall. "Oh hey Bakubro" Kirishima said, once he finished drying them. Bakugou covered Kirishima's mouth and drag him into one of the stalls. Kirishima hiccups once they were in the stall and the door was locked. Bakugou sat down with Kirishima on his lap. "Eiji~" Bakugou cooed causing another hiccup to erupt. Bakugou used his other hand, the one that wasn't covering Kirishima's mouth, and rubbed Kirishima's thigh. Kirishima hiccups again. Bakugou looked down to see that Kirishima was painfully hard.

Is he being turned on by this?

Bakugou was a little surprised and flattered and could feel himself getting turned on.

I didn't think I'll take it THIS far

Bakugou smirked. "Oh Eiji~" Bakugou cooed, rubbing his hard on against Kirishima's ass. Kirishima hiccups again. "I'm so hard for you Eiji~" Bakugou continued to cat-call. (Or KAT-call)

(don't worry I'll wait)

Kirishima hiccups again. Bakugou creeps his hand from Kirishima's thigh to his hard-on. Kirishima squirms and Bakugou removes his hand from Kirishima's mouth. "Do you want me to stop?" Bakugou asked. Kirishima shook his head. Bakugou sighed in relief. "Why do you like making me flustered" Kirishima asked. "Cause when you're flustered you hiccup which I think is cute" Bakugou admitted. Kirishima hiccups in response, causing a smirk to rise from Bakugou's lips again.

Bakugou slowly rubs Kirishima's hard-on as Kirishima tried super hard to contain his moans. Biting his lips, swallowing thickly to only let out little whimpers and needy whines. Bakugou made a swift move of slipping his hand down Kirishima's pants and underneath his boxers. Bakugou was getting a little impatient, wanting more, he started giving Kirishima a hand-job. Bakugou used his free hand to grab Kirishima's throat, using his teeth to make little love bites on Kirishima's neck, where everyone could see them. Kirishima was trying his hardest, making more whimpers and whines, but louder. Bakugou moved his free hand back towards Kirishima's mouth, but slipped a finger inside Kirishima's mouth. Kirishima bites down on said finger. "Oi!" Bakugou yelled, although he was oddly turned on by the gesture. "S-sorry"

"Let me finish" Bakugou explained. "I was going to say 'Oi! Bite me again'" Bakugou smirked as Kirishima hiccups. Kirishima does what he's told and bites down on the single finger.

Kirishima leaned his head on Bakugou's shoulder, small tears coming from his eyes, a flushed face with a finger in his mouth, now Bakugou knew Kirishima was close. "Are you close, are you going to cum just from me giving you a hand-job?" Bakugou teased causing another hiccup to erupt from Kirishima as he nodded.

Eventually Kirishima came and he closed his eyes and leaned into Bakugou's neck as he tried to calm down from his high. "Want to skip the rest of class?" Bakugou asked. Now Kirishima wasn't fret about skipping class, but it was the last class of the day and he was tired. Kirishima nodded. Bakugou removed his hands and wiped the covered one with toilet paper before flushing it down the toilet.

Bakugou took Kirishima back to his (Bakugou's) dorm room. They changed, Kirishima going into one of Bakugou's hoodies, and then went to sleep.