😁Smiles😁

Genre- fluff
Length- 495 words

Third POV-

Bakugou had a force of habit to take pictures of Kirishima smiling, whenever he can. Now it might seem strange, but Kirishima doesn't know about so he doesn't need to think of how strange it is to have an entire photo album full of hundreds of pictures of his best friend smiling.

That was until Bakugou had the misfortune of leaving his album open, while taking a shower, while Kirishima was playing games in his dorm.

The blond was just looking at all of them, remembering the days he took them, when he accidentally bumped into his elbow into his side table while trying to sit up, and a soda spilled all over him. He was going to clean his sheets but he needed to get the sticky beverage off him first. So he went to take a shower.

Kirishima had to pause the game and saw that Bakugou's phone was still on. He wanted to be a good friend, so he got up to turn it off when he saw the picture Bakugou was last looking at. It was one he never remembered him or Bakugou taking. He backed out of the picture and saw rows upon rows of pictures of him and sometimes, but just rarely of the both of them. The album names wasn't just called smiles, it was called 'his smiles' meaning this is just dedicated to him.

Kirishima felt all of his blood rush to his cheeks as he kept looking at all the pictures. Rows of him laughing out loud, still technically smiling. Rows of him giggling afterwards with a bright smile draped across his face. And many rows of him just smiling, small or large, they were all there. Every smile he ever had, almost, was there.

Bakugou came out of the bathroom and saw Kirishima looking at his phone.

"Oi!" He snatched it and saw what he was looking at, his face blushing red.

"Did you take all of those pictures?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou looked away but nodded. He really did take all of those pictures. "I like them," the redhead rubbed the back of his neck, this time he glanced away from Bakugou as the blond turned to look at him.

"Really?" The blond asked. Kirishima nodded.

"You should ask the next time you want a picture bro, I'll let you take one," Bakugou smiled and looked down. Bakugou looked back up quickly when he heard the sound of a camera. "What?" Kirishima asked. "I want some too."

"You don't find it...creepy?" Bakugou asked. The redhead shook his head.

"I find it flattering," Kirishima laughed and soon they were both in a fit of giggles.

--

Bakugou scrolled through all of the pictures over the years. Smiles. All of their dates, Bakugou's proposal, and their wedding.

"What are you looking at hun?" Kirishima asked, the little boy in his arms still giggling from their tickle fight.

Bakugou scoffed.

"Nothing, just some smiles..."