💁Hair💁

Genre- fluff
Length- 582 words

Third POV-

Ever since highschool, Kirishima has been growing out his hair. Any particular reason? No, not really. He just enjoyed having long hair. The problem with that though is that it now takes longer to get up his normal spikes. He considered cutting it but his husband insisted on not. Well, more of begged him not to.

Despite Bakugou not enjoying having long hair himself, doesn't mean he doesn't like it on Kirishima. The redhead had now long hair that was now going down to about mid-thigh. The blond enjoyed having moments where he got to do stuff with Kirishima's hair. His personal favorite was curling it or putting it in a braid. Despite that, Kirishima always put it in a low ponytail for missions, but sometimes the agency would call in when Bakugou is doing his hair and Kirishima would have to go with whatever the blond had done to it.

Kirishima did have a hard time maintaining it sometimes. Since he couldn't cut it, he got an undercut instead so his hair wasn't as thick. Sometimes the blond got to see the shaved black part of the normally red hair.

He also had a hard time dying his hair. But it was starting to get easier since he's been asking the blond to do it for him. Bakugou really only agreed because he got another chance to see his boyfriend shirtless besides from work and...other reasons.

God, Bakugou almost forgot how that hair was when things were getting hot in their room. Kirishima being above him, holding himself up on his elbows. That hair splaying in all directions, falling down like a water fall around his face. The only reason any hair wasn't getting into the blond's eyes was because of his own face. It always got him hotter than he was originally.

Bakugou is okay with Kirishima triming it when it gets too long though. As soon as the hair starts creeping to the back of his knees, it's time for a trim.

But other than that, Kirishima is okay with having long hair. Bakugou loves it and so do his fans, so what's he really got to lose?

Well, that all changed when he received cancer. It was a curable one, thank goodness for it. But it meant that he had to shave his entire head. They were both really upset, but Bakugou was willing to allow it to happen for Kirishima's health.

Kirishima was now barely recognizable with a shaven head. Bakugou didn't like it. He wanted his boyfriend's long hair back, but he knew this had to be done.

"It's okay Kat, it'll grow back" the redhead would say, petting the blond's hair. But that takes a long time. Bakugou would sigh and Kirishima would give him a big kiss on the cheek to make him feel better.

For the better, Kirishima had beaten said cancer and was allowed to grow out his hair again. He'd gotten back to the shoulder length he once had in highschool, but Bakugou was now so happy. It was weird seeing Kirishima without his signature long hair. It was like seeing his boyfriend for the first time all over again, sometimes it felt like this random redhead with short hair wasn't his Eiji. But it most definitely was.

But Bakugou is content with putting the redhead's shoulder length hair into a small ponytail again. He can wait for the rest to grow back out.