📸Model📸

Genre- smut
Length- Pretty Long

Third POV-

Bakugou changed the lense on his camera. It was his last session of the day. One last photoshoot then he can go home. He sighs.

"Alright bring them in," it was his first male model. He mostly done women to see if any caught his interest, none did. He didn't like the high cheek bones, skin so tan they look orange, and hair that probably wasn't real. So he decided for a change. Of course, he still does women photoshoots, it's just now men are in the mix of things.

And as soon as that tall, beefy, redhead walked in, Bakugou said fuck to women. This man was not only sexy as hell, he was pretty as hell. He worked both fucking world's. And he was practically fucking shirtless. He was wearing a button up, very loose air quotes on wearing. Most of the buttons weren't even buttoned, you could see hard abs and a tattoo. Bakugou blushed at the man wearing that white button up that you could practically see through and black skinny jeans that leave no room for the imagination.

As soon as the make-up artist back away from the man, Bakugou was able to see the face of this gorgeous man. Red eyes like his, sharp teeth that could maul someone, and a scar across his eyes. It made a electric feeling go through his back thinking of how this man got that scar.

Every pose that man made was just perfection, it felt like he was taking pictures of a god. His face came flush and his pants really tight, I'm sure you know what's going on.

"Alright, thank you, you can go now," Bakugou breathed that all too quickly and was already gone before the redhead could respond. He needed to get rid of this boner quickly. He prayed that the male model hadn't seen it. Bakugou was almost in one of the bathrooms before he was grabbed and turned around to see the redhead, all so much closer than before. A bright smile spread across his face.

"I'm Kirishima," he said, happily. "I'm guessing you really enjoyed our shoot?" The redhead glanced down and back up at Bakugou's face that was now redder than before. The blond felt like trembling. His hard on straining against his pants as this larger man made him even harder. "Would you like some help?" Bakugou had never agreed so quickly before.

Kirishima led him to the bathroom. Now with these bathroom didn't have stalls, it was just a toilet, sink, soap and paper towel dispenser, and a bin. So they wouldn't have to worry about someone walking in. The redhead locked the door and pinned Bakugou to the wall and god, he had never felt like this for anyone. He never thought he'd see himself trembling like a leaf against a bathroom wall by a man.

Kirishima started off slow, taking the blond's pale neck to his lips, suckling and nibbling so gently. Bakugou's breath hitched as a thought went through his mind, one he'd never thought he'll think about. 'I want him to bite me'. He shuttered as he came back to reality when the redhead was unzipping the blond's skull hoodie and yanking off his shirt. It was always cold for Bakugou in the studio.

He saw red hair go down lower to his stomach, leaving hickies and wet kisses on his wake, before licking his way back up to the blond's lips. Kissing him with so much greed, like he needed it. And god did Bakugou need it. It's like he's been craving for this moment without realizing it, it was like their lips were made for each other. How they slotted and slid together perfectly.

Their lips smacked when they separated. Bakugou was quick to move his hands to the few buttons that were being used and unbuttoned them, trying desperately to tugging the shirt off. Kirishima stepped back a bit and took it off himself. The tattoo that was visible on his chest went all the way up his shoulder to his wrist.

Bakugou stared for longer than he should have. His breath being taken away by this body sculpted by god in front of him. The redhead latched his hands on the blond's waist and made this electrifying warmth that was so addicting and made Bakugou's body tingle.

Bakugou wasn't super thin, but those large hands were so close to touching when grabbing his waist. Bakugou grabbed the broad shoulders of Kirishima and squeezed as Kirishima leaned down again and start nibbling and sucking again. Leaving more hickies. Bakugou did his best to keep quiet but couldn't hold back the little whimpers that escaped past his lips. Kirishima kissed Bakugou, the blond moving a hand down his shoulder, to his chest, down to the waistband of the redhead's pants. Tugging on them, quietly asking for them to be removed.

"Is there something you need honey?" Kirishima grinded against Bakugou making the blond whimper again.

"Please~" the blond begged. "You know what I want!" Bakugou whined and hid his face in Kirishima's shoulder. Kirishima growled and back away from Bakugou, unbuttoning his jeans and dropping them to the floor. Bakugou did the same. Both in boxers, Bakugou's long had been stained with pre-cum. Kirishima walked up and got down on his knees, licking at the wet splotch on Bakugou's boxers. Being able to feel his tongue through his boxers had Bakugou blushing like mad and making a whine come from his throat.

"No need to whine honey," Kirishima kissed the wet patch and pulled Bakugou's boxers down to his feet, the blond kicking them off. "How far do you want this to go?" Kirishima growled asked, gripping Bakugou's abnormally large thighs.

"Not...all the way," Bakugou mumbled. It's not like he didn't like Kirishima, for someone he just met, he really did like him. But he also didn't want to get caught and be able to leave without limping. "It's not that I don't want to...I just-..." Bakugou stopped talking mid sentence.

"It's alright honey," Kirishima kissed one of the thighs and nibbled at it before he finally touched the neglected hard member. Bakugou shuddered. Kissing the head a couple of times before taking the head into his mouth. Bakugou wasn't sure why having his dick in a mouth full of razor sharp teeth turned him on, but dear God was he even more turned on. Bakugou moaned out as Kirishima started sucking a little, the blond quickly threw a hand over his mouth as he watched the redhead take more.

Bakugou wasn't large, but he wasn't small either, and to see a man take his whole length into his mouth for the first time. He wondered why hadn't he done this before. Fuck women, he wants men. Not just any man though. This man. He wanted this redhead that was taking him fully. He kept moaning as Kirishima kept sucking and taking in more.

He hadn't realized of the heat in his gut before he felt close.

"Ah~ 'Shima 'm close!" Kirishima sucked harder, groping the blond's thighs, until he finally felt the hot liquid from Bakugou, swallowing all of it. Bakugou was trembling, he never came that hard before. He slid down the wall and sat down in front of Kirishima. The redhead smiled and gave Bakugou some kisses on his lips and cheek. It made the bond's heart beat faster, he blushes a little as well. Kirishima made him feel cared for, safe.

"Do you need a ride home," Kirishima started collecting all their clothes without moving away from Bakugou. The blond didn't want to be alone, he wanted some after care despite not going full way.

"Mhmm," he nodded as Kirishima handed him his clothes. The redhead buttoned up his button up as Bakugou slipped on his shirt.

After getting dressed, they left the bathroom as if nothing had happened and went to Kirishima's car. Bakugou will call someone to go get his car later. Right now, he just wanted to cuddle up with this model, hopefully boyfriend.