👨‍⚕️What's Up Doc?👨‍⚕️

Description- Bakugou had made several doctors quit their jobs. Until they gave him one that won't budge.
Genre- Smut

Third POV

"This is the fifth doctor" The nurse scolded. "Well, you should get doctors with actual patience" the blonde argued. Sure it wasn't NORMAL for someone to make five doctors quit their job, but they didn't understand the blonde. "You were lucky that we found a willing doctor to take you" she said, angrily. "And if you make this one quit his job I swear to god, you'll have to find a different hospital to get taken care at" the nurse ended the conversation then left. "Stupid fuckn' nurse" Bakugou grumbled.

Bakugou waited a while until a different nurse came out and told him his new doctor was ready to see him. Bakugou rolled his eyes and went to the room the nurse led him too. The nurse was about to leave when she ran into the doctor. "Oh! M-my apologizes Dr. Kirishima" she said, tucking her hair behind her ear. Bakugou flicked his tongue on his teeth. "Fuckn' skank" he mumbled. The nurse left and then came in a sexy redhead. Bakugou look him up and down. "Fuck now I'm the skank" he thought as Dr. Kirishima went to the desk. "So, from what I've been told, you're Bakugou Katsuki?" The redhead asked. "The one and only" the blonde said sarcastically. "Perfect!". Bakugou looked at him again, but was only able to see his back. Not that Bakugou mind, oh hell no, he can see that doctors coat just holding on for dear life onto that muscular back. He was surprised he got a young doctor with some actual meat on his bones and not some old twig. "So you're just here for a check up?" Kirishima asked, turning in his chair to face him. Bakugou looked at this doctors face all the way down to his chest. "Like what ya see sir?" The redhead smirked making the blonde blush. "Shut up Shitty Hair" Bakugou growled. "Whatever you say dandelion" the redhead chuckled. "Yes, I'm here for a check up". Kirishima turned around facing the computer. He was honestly surprised that Kirishima could smack back instead of being a little snowflake. "So we're just asking the usual question and doing the usual stuff" the redhead rolled his eyes.

Midway through the checkup the blonde couldn't help but think dirty whenever the redhead got real close to his face, or touched him. NOT INPPROPRIATELY! Like his arm when he was taking his blood pressure. One thing Bakugou noticed about his face was a scar. So when the doctor was in his chair, typing things in, he decided to ask. "Oi Shitty Hair, where did you get that scar?" He asked. Kirishima was calmed down from being called 'Shitty Hair' again and answered. "I was scratching my eye when my quirk hit and BAM gave me this scar". "Pretty stupid way to get hurt, I know" the redhead shrugged. The redhead smirked and then asked Bakugou a question that definently wasn't on the hospital records. "Do you get boners from all your doctors?". "Fuck he noticed" the blonde thought as he looked down at the tent in his shorts. "The nurses told me you were a bad patient, but I didn't know they ment this" the redhead teased as he turned around to look at the blushing redhead. "Such a naughty patient" he continued, making the blonde more hard. Kirishima definitely had a way with words. "I have sometime after work if you need an extra checkup?" Kirishima asked, now closer to the blonde. Bakugou swallowed thickly, but nodded. "Well you're checkups over so after I get this in, you can go" he said as he went back go the desk and typed a few things in.

Kirishima left first before Bakugou got up and left, covering his hard on with his bag. But then he noticed a note in his bag.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

-call me for that extra checkup (•3-) Dr. Kirishima

The blonde blushed as he finished reading the note. He knew he was going to call this number real soon.

Bakugou was now at home, his hard-on calmed down now. But he still wanted to see what the redhead would do. So he called him.

Ring...
Ring...

"Hello?" The voice on the other line said. "Shitty Hair?" Bakugou asked. "Oh, Bakugou, you called for that checkup?" He growled. The blonde blushed. "Y-yeah" Bakugou mumbled. "I'll need that address" he asked and Bakugou gave it to him, then waited patiently for the redhead.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Bakugou opened the door to see the redhead in a black turtleneck and some jeans. Kirishima was quick to let himself in and slam Bakugou against the door. Bakugou felt his cock twitch a little at the gesture. Kirishima swiftly caught the blonde's lips with his own, making them dance. The redhead bit the blonde's lips, wanting entrance. Bakugou didn't give it to him, but he gasped when Kirishima grabbed his bulge and shoved his tongue inside.

They were fast to move away from the door towards the blonde's couch. But before Kirishima could hit the couch, he flipped them and shoved Bakugou against the couch. They separated, gasping desperately for air. Kirishima leaned down, kissed and bite at Bakugou's neck, leaving hickeys. "F-fuck" the blonde moaned, lifting his hips and rubbed their hard-ons together. "So desperate~" the redhead moaned. "You know, I could get you in trouble" the blonde smirked. "Who would believe the person who had five doctors quit their jobs?" Kirishima asked. "Damn it" the blonde mumbled.

Kirishima then bit one giant bite mark with his teeth, causing Bakugou to moan loudly and lift his hips. "Nice try, but I don't back down easily" Kirishima whispered to Bakugou's neck. Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's shirt and tugged at it. "Yes?" He asked, knowing very well what Bakugou wanted. "Please~" the blonde begged. "Please what~? I won't know what you want unless you tell me?" Kirishima asked breathlessly. Kirishima started nibbling on the blonde's neck again, waiting but making it harder for Bakugou to respond. "C-clothes" Katsuki whimpered. Kirishima took that as a close enough, because his cock has been aching in it's den for too long. But the redhead didn't want Bakugou to think he had control over the situation. So he started slow.

Beginning with Bakugou's shirt. Ripping it off just to go down to nip, kiss, and bite at Bakugou's now bare chest. Katsuki couldn't contain his moans, everything Eijiro was doing was being done in all the right places. He started grabbing the couch cushions when he realized that Kirishima was going lower down his body. The redhead grabbed the waistband on his shorts and looked up at him. The blonde nodded. So Eijiro, slowly but surely, dragged the blonde's shorts off. Then he got up just enough to take off his own shirt. Bakugou swallowed thickly, looking down at every muscle. He then felt a strong rough grip on his clothed cock. Bakugou moaned and arched his back into the rough hand on his hard-on. His boxers were already damp with pre-cum. Eijiro slowly slid his hand up from Katsuki's dick towards the waistband on his boxers.

Then slowly pulled it down...