🤢Disgusting🤢

Genre- fluff
Length- 596

Third POV-

Kirishima and Bakugou had been cuddling on the dormitory couch for quite some time. The girls find it cute, most of the guys though...not so much. They aren't against gay relationships. It's just that they take up an entire couch. And, boys, they don't exactly like all that lovey dovy stuff in public. So they brought it up.

Big mistake.

Cause now, they do it even more often. They took their complaints as a challenge and started getting even more lovey, despite them not being in a relationship.

They'll sweet talk each other, get all close and cuddly and snuggly, anything they can to get the guys more annoyed.

They even started bringing it to class. Before class started or when Aizawa was asleep. Kirishima would go over to Bakugou's desk and sit in his lap while they got all snuggled up together.

It was disgusting. But if they say anything, things will only get worse. (It might go from G to rated R).

The two were currently on the couch, cuddling of course, and watching a movie. Hagakure was on one of the other couches with Ojiro while Tokoyami occupied another.

They were getting all sweet when suddenly, Bakugou planted a kiss on Kirishima's head. The redhead's face brightened up. They agreed to not take things too far, unless it was asked of course. (If the guy's complained).

Bakugou snuggled up more into Kirishima, unknowing of what he did. Tokoyami grunted as Ojiro let it slide. Hagakure, of course, started cooeing.

Kirishima just let it slide as well. He likes Bakugou, more than just a friend. So anything he could get, he was going to take it.

--

"Hey...um... Bakugou?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember what you did when we were in the lounge?" The redhead didn't want to make his best friend uncomfortable if he really hadn't intended to do what he did, so after their movie was over and they left upstairs to Bakugou's dorm room, he began talking.

"Remember...doing what?" The blond asked.

"When you kissed the top of my head," Kirishima pointed to the placement of the kiss. Bakugou's eyes widen at the sudden rememberance of what he did.

"Shit! I didn't make you uncomfortable did I!?" The blond asked in a panic. Kirishima shook his head.

"I wasn't uncomfortable with it..." The redhead mumbled. Bakugou felt his face getting hot. He likes Kirishima. More than just a friend, but he isn't sure if Kirishima likes him in return.

"Well, I wasn't either," the blond grumbled, turning his gaze away from Kirishima.

"I- um...what do we do now? With this new information...about how we felt about it," Kirishima tugged on his shirt nervously.

"I don't know..." The blond mumbled. They wanted to tell the other how they felt, but they don't know if the other would return what they felt.

"I-I'll just-go then," he was stopped by Bakugou before he could officially leave. No, Bakugou wasn't a coward, he'll say it right then and there.

"I like you Kirishima, more than just a friend, more than I should," the blond turned away from facing Kirishima.

"Bakugou I-...I feel the same way," Bakugou faced Kirishima, both of them a bit red in the cheeks. They smiled and leaned in for a real kiss.

"Now we have to shove it in everyone's faces," Bakugou smirked before they ran out of the room, holding hands, and giggling.

Knowing how disgusted everyone will be once they start acting all lovey with each other.