Chest

Genre- fluff
Length- 567

Third POV-

Kirishima had the habit of going and laying on Bakugou's chest. Doesn't matter where they're at. Just walks up and lays right on top of him.

It's gotten to the point where he just accepts his fate. Opening his limbs for the redhead to lay down and have arms be wrapped around him.

It doesn't seem much like an issue, I mean, it's just him laying on top of him.

Well, it becomes an issue when other's want to do the same thing, but Bakugou doesn't budge.

They try endlessly, they being Denki, to get Bakugou to open his limbs and let them crawl inside. But doesn't move a muscle. Although he does without thought move when Kirishima walks in and then lays on top of him.

People had given up knowing he would only get that intimate with Kirishima. Only the sparky blond and redhead were allowed to touch the blond. Obviously, Kirishima being more favored.

It happens a lot, where Kirishima would just be cuddled up on his chest, no matter what. Bakugou could be shirtless and Kirishima would still be laying there in his spot. It was almost routine.

The blond would be sprawled out on the dormitory couch, after changing out of the uniforms. The redhead would walk in, arms open up, and Kirishima crawls inside, the blond shutting his arms.

A rumor went around that they were doing it in their dorms as well. No one could say it was true but no one would believe it to be false. The way he just let's it happen means it probably happened a lot.

But the redhead was littered with questions. Why was the blond so open to having Kirishima on his chest? Did they do it in the dorm rooms too?

Kirishima never denied or said that they were doing it in the dorm rooms as well. But he would say he doesn't know and just walk off.

Soon Bakugou was asked these questions, but he would blast up in their faces and leave them. Never denying or say what that the second one was true. But never gave them an answer either.

They all decided to just peak in on a conversation if they left the two alone. For days there was nothing but slight chatter from Kirishima, or just utter silence.

But then the blond answered their prayers and finally asked:

"Why do you insist on laying on my chest?"

"I just like to listen to your heartbeat," it was so, nonchalant. Like it was just normal.

"Really?" The blond asked. Almost as if he didn't believe that he had been welcoming the redhead to his arms only for Kirishima to enjoy his heartbeat.

"Well...I wouldn't say it's the only reason, but it's definitely the one that started this," Kirishima had cuddled closer and the blond didn't resist. "Don't pretend you don't want me on top of you."

"Shut up," the blond had mumbled this softly, no bite or explosions, just a soft grumble. Proving to everyone listening in, and to Kirishima, that the redhead was right. Bakugou really did enjoy Kirishima cuddling him on his chest.

Kirishima chuckled at the blond's response.

"You're such a softy," the redhead had-

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?" They all yelled as the redhead had just placed a kiss on Bakugou's cheek.

They both turned beat red.