2️⃣Too Cold❄️

Genre- fluff
Length- 266 words

Third POV-

The heater in their house happened to stop working. And in what season did it decide to break down? Mid-winter, while it's snowing. Kirishima tends to be more sensitive to the cold due to his quirk. Hardened he could probably with stand it, but with his normal skin, not a chance. Bakugou is practically a living heater, so he doesn't really see a problem with it.

So with this problem, Bakugou is off trying to find a way to fix it while Kirishima is bundled up under layers of comforters and blankets on their bed, some how, still freezing cold.

"Katsuki!" The redhead called.

"I'm fucking working on it Eiji!" The blond yelled back. Kirishima had been complaining for a while.

The redhead huffed as he snuggled deeper into the ocean of blankets he was drowning himself in. Bakugou came in a few minutes later.

"I can't fix it and the people said that they can make it next week," Kirishima groaned loudly. Bakugou rolled his eyes as he crawled into bed with his boyfriend. Kirishima immediately opened up his cocoon and allowed the blond to cuddle underneath it with him.

Bakugou sighed as he cuddled up with Kirishima.

"We don't have any work this week right?" Kirishima asked, turning over to hide from the cold inside Bakugou's chest.

"No, unless it's an emergency," Bakugou grunted.

"Good, stay here and keep me warm," Kirishima cuddled closer, wrapping his legs around Bakugou's.

"I'll have to get up and make dinner soon," the blond explained, but made no effort to move.

"Okay."