1. Kim (?)

Strolling through this metallic corridor wasn't part of his job but it seemed like he had no other choice but to obey the command of the senior officers.

He was just sitting in the dining hall, where the prisoners ate their food. It was his duty to make sure no unnecessary chaos broke out during the time the prisoners were roaming freely.

He sighed, 'I don't like walking...' but kept moving along the hard concrete floor while glancing inside every cell making sure there was no prisoner inside.

"Jungkook, make sure there are no prisoners left in the cell."

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he mimicked those words to himself. He sauntered like he had all the time in the world.

' Seems like I have pretty much covered it all'

Jungkook thought to himself, as he rotated his head from side to side once more to make sure he left no cell unvisited. He slowly started walking back towards the dining hall.

He passed a grey iron door but stopped abruptly on his heels when he heard a weird sound coming from the other side.

'What was that...?'

Jungkook looked back. The corridor was empty and silent except for the sounds made by the pigeons who sat on the sill of a small window, carved in the huge soot-colored wall.

'Tsk, tsk, come on kook, you are not in some kind of thriller movie, tsk, tsk'

Jungkook flicked his wrists softly as a small smile graced his lips. He felt embarrassed, although it was just him... alone... maybe...

' Fuck...'

Jungkook gasped. He heard it. He was not being delusional. Someone was there behind that iron door... But who?

He slowly moved towards the door and brought his ears closer to the metal. He waited to catch that sound one more time.

Tick tick tick

Everything stilled as Jungkook just stood their waiting. All the background noise vanished, as his whole conscious concentrated on hearing that voice.

He waited... And waited... a few more seconds passed...no sound was heard...

' Ugghhh...stop ittttt, you are seriously so delusional kook!"

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in disdain. He threw his hand on the iron door carelessly but regretted it as soon as a sharp pain coursed through his veins making his mind go blank and his face scrunched in pain,' Ow! Fuck you!' He yelped and cursed at the door.

He was massaging his pained fingers when he caught a groan which again came from the door. At this point, Jungkook was done. He swiftly held the door handle and tried to open it.

It was locked...

'Ofc it was, you dumb...' Jungkook quickly pulled out the key holder from his pant-pocket and tried out several keys and at last he heard a 'click' sound as the door unlocked successfully. His eyes widened and a small victory smile appeared on his lips, 'gotcha!'

He pulled down the door handle, opening the heavy door, with little difficulty. The door squeaked and shuddered making a sound familiar to that of lightening.

Jungkook peeped inside as his curiosity took the best of him. It was a 'cell!?' He was surprised but what took him off guard was when he came face-to-face with a naked chest.

' Ahh!' He stumbled back in shock as his back hit the wall due to the small distance between the door and the wall.
He cursed silently as the pain surged through his body.