"Okay."

Jungkook immediately went upstairs and opened the door to her parents' bedroom...

Mrs. Jeon was proudly talking to her husband...

She was surprised to see her son at home. "Kook, why didn't you let us know that you're coming home at this hour?"

"Mom... what do you think you were doing?" Jungkook frowned and said in a deep tone.

"I didn't do anything... what are you talking about?" Mrs. Jeon took off her scarf and asked insensibly.

"The fact is, Lisa and I are married."

"Me not liking her is a fact as well. What, you have a problem with that? Does the entire world have to like her just because you do?" Mrs. Jeon suddenly raised her voice and shrieked.

Jungkook's looked at his mother in disappointment upon hearing what she said...

"Mom... I originally thought that you were just mad in the heat of the moment and angry at me for keeping this secret from you. Even if you don't like her, she's still a member of our family. I can't believe you would ally with outsiders to expose our dirty laundry... It's fine if you don't care about my or Lisa's reputation, but how can you not think about what this might do to the company? You're so reckless."

"Of course I thought about the company's reputation, and if you were really thinking about the company, you shouldn't have married her. Don't lecture me, I may not know anything about managing a company, but at least I know that much." Mrs. Jeon hated that her son would always protect Lisa.

Therefore, she had a belly full of fury to vent and objected to everything her son said...

"Fine, if that's what you think, then I really have nothing else to say... before you wrap your head around things, I don't think we will be coming back to this home again." Then, Jungkook turned around to leave.

"Hey... stop right there!" No matter how Mrs. Jeon yelled, Jungkook was unwilling to stop.

"Young Master... I made sweet soup," the housekeeper stood below the stairs and said timidly.

"I don't want it."

With that, Jungkook left home with an indifferent expression on his face...

He basically declared that before he forgave his parents, he would never come back to the Jeon mansion.

"Why didn't you say something, are you mute? This is what you get for spoiling our son." Mrs. Jeon started venting her anger on her husband.

Mr. Jeon had reading glasses on and a history book in his hand. He was calmer than ever.

"I'm not the only one who spoiled our son. Plus, I didn't think he did anything wrong. He's done well to manage the company and dealt with the accident in Japan so well. I'm proud of him."

"So what, a successful career isn't everything... look at the kind of woman your prized son ended up marrying, huh? Open your eyes wide and take a good, long look!" Mrs. Jeon roared.

Mr. Jeon took off his reading glasses, looked at his wife, and asked, "What's so wrong about Lisa? Aside from the fact that she was born into an ordinary family and that she didn't go to a world-famous university, what's so bad about her?"

"Everything's bad about her! She's ugly and her temper's awful. Do you know how impolite she is to me?"

"You clawed her, so she clawed you. It's not like you've treated her so nicely in the past. Is she stupid? Why would she still be nice to you?" Mr. Jeon refuted.