Chapter:154

"Auntie, I've been having dinner with government officials and found out that your land is going to be lost ... For the sake of urban development, the government has already designated your area as a demolition zone. So, no matter if you want to build low-rent housing or other developers, this place will be lost. The approval has already been received and will be notified around New Year's Day, in less than two months."

"Already?" Haruto was a bit surprised.

Lisa was also a bit surprised; Jungkook had never told her about this.

Lisa's mother seemed calmer than he expected ...

"I know, and I'm mentally prepared ... I had a feeling that the Oh corporation was going to demolish it... Sooner or later, your Auntie Song and the others all have relatives working in the demolition office, so there's news that a new district is going to be built here. So, our old houses will be demolished sooner or later."

"Mom ..." Lisa really wanted to comfort her mother, but she didn't know what to say.

Just then, Jungkook said, "So, I've already found a new place for you and ruto. It's a real estate owned by JC, in the southern side of the city, not far from where Lisa works. Considering that you're old and don't like living in the city center, I chose a place for you there. It's very green and has good air quality. It's a high-end building, and it's also very safe, so you and Haruto will feel safe there. As for Haruto, don't worry, this house is for you when you're old. When Haruto gets married, I'll buy him a new house."

Then, Jungkook took out a few keys and placed them on the table ...

"Auntie, I'm sorry that I made the decision without your permission. Your new house in southern side of the city is named as sky blessing court, it is 220 square meters in total. It's already renovated and doesn't lack anything. You just need to move in ... Also, considering that you like to grow vegetables, we've reserved a small vegetable garden for you. You're old now, and the layout of the one-story building suits you very well. Lisa and I can go back to visit you often."

"Sky Blessing Court, I know that neighborhood. Um ... didn't they say that it's as high as very expensive per square meter? " Haruto started calculating in his mind.

"Kook ... how come I didn't know about this?" Lisa was so touched that she was about to die.

Jungkook did all this in silence. He didn't say a single word, which was really a surprise.

Lisa looked at her mother worriedly. She thought that with her temper, she would decline.

Unexpectedly, her mother picked up the keys and said, "That's good. I can't stay here. I'll have to move away sooner or later ... It's better to be closer to Lisa. If you have children, I can help you take care of them."

"Mom ... did you agree?" Haruto asked excitedly.

"Why are you still asking? Mom has already agreed. We'll have a new house in the future."

"Thank you, auntie." Jungkook finally breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Lisa's mother did not refuse.

"We should be the ones thanking you. You're very thoughtful. This house must be very expensive, right?"

"It's not expensive. Our company made it ourselves." Jungkook smiled.

"Mom ... when are you moving out? Leave a room for me so I can go back and freeload."

Lisa hugged her mother's shoulders and acted cute ...

The family was happy and harmonious ...

Before they left, Jungkook took out an invitation. "Auntie, this is our company's thirty-year anniversary celebration. You and Haruto have to go. Also ... you can bring your friends too. There will be a opera performance."