Chapter:134

"Is Lisa crazy?" Jimin asked, stunning everyone.

Hearing what Jimin said, Taehyung almost spat out blood...

"Woah... Is that Lisa?" Taehyung thought, no wonder she looked so familiar.

But it wasn't Halloween, so why was she changing clothes and cosplaying at such a public event?

"That's Lisa? Oh mother, oh dearest mother..." Bang Chan was also shocked.

"It's definitely her, I'd recognize her even if she'd turned to dust," Jimin said confidently.

That's right, Jimin would gaze upon Lisa's photo several times a day, so he had pretty much memorized her facial features at this point...

"This... what is she trying to do? I don't get it," Taehyung mumbled.

Lisa's arrival confused not only Jimin and the others but also most of the media outlets...

None of them knew who Lisa was, but they saw her appearance on the red carpet, walking directly after Soobin.

It was obvious she was different, so they photographed her in a frenzy...

"She must be one of JC's new trainees, I haven't seen her before," one reporter guessed.

"Yeah probably. Why else would she arrive behind Soobin? Looks like JC is becoming more and more mysterious."

Everyone gossiped amongst themselves, and Jimin gaze, on the other hand, never left her...

"Hey hey... stop looking. Your eyes might get stuck." Taehyung waved his hand in front of Jimin's face.

"The smokey look really suits her," Jimin mumbled quietly.

Taehyung took a look and thought that he had a point, so he nodded, "I think so too, it's amazing. That's why Lisa is so weird. Only someone as weird as she could pull off such a weird style."

"Hahaha... Jimin, I don't think the woman you love is from Earth," Bang Chan laughed upon hearing their exchange.

Although Lisa didn't have any experience, she still planned to help JC get through this period, just by sticking it out.

So she casually walked on stage to be photographed...

Some reporters even tried to interview her and get first-hand information from her...

Thankfully, Assistant Lee and the PR team stopped them...

Watching all this happening, Yerim became insanely jealous. How could this woman be this capable?

Yerim thought that she was capable enough, being able to sign that woman with princess syndrome, Joy...

But in the last two hours, Lisa managed to sign both Irene and Soobin, two famous superstars.

Lisa thought that the company had done very well this time; she didn't lose face for his company, so she would be able to face him when he got back.

Just as the red carpet event was coming to an end...

A silver Maybach stopped outside the entrance... and someone stepped out...

The man wore a dark gray suit and had a handsome but cold complexion.

Even when he wasn't smiling, people were still stunned speechless by his appearance...

"It seems like President Jeon has arrived..."

"Eh? Isn't the president in Japan? I thought he wasn't coming? I didn't hear anything about this."

"Look at the two people behind him... Oh my god, am I seeing things right?"