Chapter:114

"President Oh, are you kidding me?" Lisa didn't know how to respond to the koala stuffed toy, no more than half a meter tall, in her arms.

The dignified president of the Oh Corporation's birthday present was only a stuffed toy that was worth no more than couple thousand wons? What a joke.

"Don't you like koalas? I originally thought that I should give you a real koala."

"Please, koalas are the national animal of Australia," Lisa emphasized.

"I know, it isn't hard to get a friend of mine to bring one over, but... the hard part is to find that koala a tree to hang in because it likes to eat tree leaves. Even though it's easy to get a koala across the border, it's very difficult to get the tree, so... I gave you a fake one to play around with."

Sehun spoke casually without a care, but Lisa was nearly driven mad by his words...

How could he even think of getting a koala for her? Had he gone mad?

She loved koalas, but...

Wait, not even Jungkook knew that she liked koalas, so how did Sehun find out?

"How did you know that I liked koalas?" alarmed, Lisa asked Sehun.

"I guessed..."

"I don't believe you."

"Then that's your problem, okay kiddo... go back to your birthday with your toy, don't let your man wait too long, or else he will come out and stare at me with those frigid eyes of his. I really hate his icy expression."

After Sehun spoke, he walked down the hall with his hand wrapped around the hot girl...

Lisa hugged onto the grey koala bear, and after quite a bit of indecisiveness, she finally pushed the door and went back in.

"Huh? Why is there a koala bear in your hand? How cute." Chaeyoung took it immediately after she saw it.

Then she hugged it in her arms...

Lisa sat down beside Jungkook, and after a few seconds of silence, she slowly said, "Sehun gave it to me, he said it was a birthday present."

"Damn... he's pretty cheap. How could the prestigious president of the Oh Corporation give you such a cheap gift?"

Even Bambam felt unfair for Lisa...

"Never mind, I don't have any ties with him anyways, it's not like I would accept an expensive gift from him. It's better that he gave me a toy." Lisa however, was quite nonchalant.

Jungkook looked at Bambam and then he slowly said, "Can you check if it's bugged?"

The other three all froze upon hearing what Jungkook said...

"Seriously...?" Lisa grew a bit scared.

Just then, she really didn't think too much about the present, but Jungkook's question made her feel nervous.

She now had a strange relationship with the Oh Family, and there was no guarantee what Sehun would and wouldn't do.

Bambam then took the stuffed toy from Chaeyoung's hand, and inspected it all over, based on his professional experience.

Yet of course... there was something firm inside the bear's stomach.

"I found it, there really is something," Bambam reached in as he spoke.

"Sehun you asshole, how dare you try to do this to me?" Lisa bit down on her teeth, her expression turning grim.

Jungkook didn't say anything, as he only looked at Bambam's movements.