Sweet Pea

Cate Blanchett POV:

She seems to be silent ever since she came back. Luckily, I got the chance to talk to my youngest son, Ignatius. When these moments come, he usually has something bothering his mind. He came closer to me as I was sitting on the patio, doing my morning smoke.

I put it off and then Iggy placed a kiss on my cheek. "Hey mom, good morning."

"Morning, sweet pea," I replied, asking him to sit down next to me. "What is the problem? Is there another math problem that we have to solve or is it something else?"

"I want to ask you a very important question, mom. Me and Roman talked about this for days and when Dashiell heard our conversation, he asked us to stop. It was not the time."

That suddenly peaked my interest.

"So what is it love? I hope it's something that mom can answer."

Iggy's eyes looked straight to mine. "Do you love Auntie?"
_________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I do want to apologize but this story has to come to an end already. I have been having some difficult times at the moment but surely later, there will be another book. I do want to apologize again for my unfinished stories. With these books, it's usually because I have lost interest, inspiration, and creativity. I do hope you understand.

The next book has Lydia Tar's professionalism, Lou Miller's class and bravery, Daisy Fuller's ethereal beauty, and Carol Aird's courageousness and sultry. What happens if Cate Blanchett was not an actor? What if the table turns and what if Cate Blanchett applies for a young business woman's assistant and then falls in love?

Well that's a story