In Your Head

Adult Content Ahead.

Cate Blanchett POV:

Sarah Paulson
You just told me that you don't want the press to follow you around and you allowed yourself to be a girlfriend to her? Very brave of you, Miss Blanchett. I really like that--

Response: Telling me that I'm brave. Interesting. Weren't you the one who told me that taking this risk will lead to major consequences? Do tell me, Sarah. Do you really want me to be with her or not?

Sarah: She is one attractive lady and I'm not going to say anything more. I completely understand as to why you can't stop liking her. Just.. be ready.

***

Before leaving the city, I had to tell Sarah about what Chris told me. I was somewhat surprised but the feeling suddenly grew into fear when she told me that she knew that I was in love with her. There was a thought in me to deny it, and I really was about to deny it-- when she pulled the card.

When she told me about the moment that I was drunk.

Give me a chance. Those were the only words that stayed in my head. I remembered how I was so desperate for her and I was looking for all the possible ways for her to be mine but damn-- she was on a hold because of her relationship.

"Are we ready now, Cate?" She asks and there I saw Chris wearing a white tank top, khaki pants, and boots.

The way the top hugs her figure, and the way everything seemed right. I was brought to a pause and as soon as she raises her brows, she said, "Is the biting of the lip necessary?"

"Oh-- I wasn't at all!" I said to her.

Chris smirked and then turned around. "Right."

I got my bag to break the tension and awkwardness and as I got the hold of my bag, the man who we booked was already by the door, ready to get our things and bring us to the airport.

Chris doesn't talk that much a lot. She only speaks when she has something important to say. She believes that listening is the key for a good conversation and then you know that there is something fascinating in her head when that beautiful smile plasters on her face.

We headed down and then Chris offered to open the car door for me. "After you." Its the small gestures that means so much to me. Andrew doesn't usually do that.

I was assuming that she was going to sit at front but it ended up her seating next to me. Her being this close to me is not a complete strange moment for me because there were so instances that we had to be close to each other-- but after what happened last night, everything felt different.

"May I?" She asked me and I didn't know what she was referring to and then the next second, she pulled me in closer to her.

And as soon as the car moves, she moves as well.

Chris leans her head closer to me and then, she kisses me. I lost grip on my phone and it just dropped to the ground. Her other hand grabs my waist pulling me even closer and then the kisses went deeper and deeper.

"Mhmm," I hummed and I can feel her smirk grow.

The cover between the driver and us rose, giving us more privacy and oh boy-- it was the most amazing feeling ever. "Sir, blast up the music. I don't want you to hear anything from her except for me." Chris demands.

The whole limousine was ours. She takes off her top and then she helped me unbutton my blazer. As she was doing so, she met her lips down to my chest, kissing it ever so slightly. I was there tilting my head back in pleasure and then Chris continued.

The blazer was off and then she came closer to my ear and whispered, "Please me. F*ck me. "

It widened my eyes.

Chris moves and she was the one lying down. I went ahead and moved on top of her. First off, kissing her lips was divine. As the kisses went deeper and deeper, the needier she gets when her hands pushes my hips down to her crotch even more.

"Needy are we?" I asked her and then her pants started to grow.

I went down to her neck and then her chest collapses repeatedly in pleasure. The kisses went lower and lower, reaching her breasts. The perky nipples went in between my lips. She pushes my head down, wanting me to pay more attention to it. I licked and an erotic moan came out of her mouth.

As that continues, is started stimulating her by rubbing my thumb down her clit over her pants. "Oh fucking hell, Cate." She pleads. It made me smile.

She is now mine. All of her. The kisses went lower and lower and each kiss was almost turning into a hickey. The pleasure went lower. I slowly unbutton her pants and then pulling them down, a view of the glistening private was all I saw.

As I slid in my fingers, a small movement was seen. "Fuck--" she swears.

"Oh you're getting tighter, baby." I said erotically.

The thumb became the tounge. As I was flicking her clit up and down, my fingers went in and out. She was trembling and the car was filled with deep pants and moans. She was getting tighter and tighter, almost reaching her climax when she...

"Cate! CATE!" Chris screams.

The car stops and then I was looking at a different situation.

"I have been calling your name..."

Fucking hell. I thought it was really happening. "I'm so sorry. I must be tired-- there's something in my mind that has been boggling me but now, I think I'm fine."

We have reached the airport. We both went out and then we got our bags out. Before the car leaves, Chris pulls me closer and then she whispers into my ear, " I'd love to know what's happening in your mind. "