Loving You In The Dark

Cate Blanchett POV:

Mature Content Ahead. Read at your own risk.

What a wonderful night it has been and she made sure that no one was going to see us. She knew everything and with all the planning she assisted with Andrew, it did come in handy.

I have never felt her this close. The way she unzips my dress and let the fabric fall off effortlessly. The way Chris took of her blazer jacket and how she slowly guides me to the bed. My legs wrapped around her waist and her arms around mine, she planted kisses on my bare chest. As she catches for air, I took off her top and then I saw her skin.

The skin that I wish to see, hug and kiss every single morning and night--- and even the moments in between. "I hope I'm enough," she speaks under her breath.

My touch made her let out a breath. My fingers going through her hair and had some tucked behind her ear, I spoke before I laid a kiss. "You are. "

I slowly pushed her down to the bed and the started kissing ever so slowly. No one can ever make me feel like the way she makes me feel. Her effect on me and everything about her is enough for me. Chris' hands go over my bare back, scratching and digging her nails as the moment got deeper and deeper.

One of her hands brought my chin back up to her, wanting the kisses to stay on the lips. With the tongues battling for dominance, and the exchange of breathes, it came to a point that we had to pause and give ourselves a chance to look into each other's eyes.

She was enough. It was the dark hazel eyes that seems to be the one for me and the one that could tell stories. The one that touches the heavens and keeps you with her.

In the moment that I was struck by her eyes, she breathily speaks. Almost like a whisper. "Please."

Those were the only words that left her mouth, yet I knew what she meant. With her hands weakly resting on the side of her body, I placed it above her head. "Don't move," I told her softly and a pleasing face was seen.

My kisses started with her lips, wet from the kisses I gave her before. She moved her lips more towards me, wanting for a deeper and passionate kiss but then my mouth moved lower down to her neck. Her breathes got deeper and heavier--

Loud moans filled the room and with the slightly opened window, her noises will surely awaken the people above and below. I had to give her the pleasure without both getting us in great trouble. I reached under the bed to get the strap, and as soon as she saw, she widened her eyes.

"This will only hurt a bit," I told her.

I went off the bed and wore it. She never left her eyes off of me and me, I didn't too. I grabbed one of the neckties lying around the room and wrapped her hands on the bed frame. "Fuck--," she releases as the last knot was done.

With her all prepared, I slowly undo her pants and slowly pulled it down. Her black lacey underpants were soaking so it was no use of wearing. I took it off with my teeth and Chris' mouth gasps. "You sure want that," I said teasingly.

I crawled on top of her and then kissed her back on the lips. With the distracting passionate kiss, I slowly enter the strap into her private and a loud moan came out of her mouth. Oh, I haven't heard such a wonderful sound coming out of someone's lips.

"Moan in my mouth, baby," I said to her and she nodded.

With my hips grinding, having the strap go in and out of her private, her moans were now muffled with my lips. As she moans, I shut her up with a deep and seductive hum. The moment was getting faster and faster and it seems that the knot was not tight enough.

Her hands got out of the tie and then she forcefully guides me to help her finish and reach her climax. "CATE, I HAVE---"

"Wait, baby," I took off the strap and then replaced it with my mouth. I hummed into her private and it came to a point that it reached her climax. All the juices came out of her and it was all sweet and great. I cleaned her off and then called it a night.

***

I was hoping for her to sleep with me the whole night but around 2 or 3 in the morning, Chris was sitting by the bay window, looking out to the waters of the city. She seems to be in deep thought and I want to know what she's thinking.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" She noticed me staring at her. "Its just that I can't sleep. "

"Waking up to a view of you? You don't have to be sorry. " I replied.

Chris let's out a sly smile and then blankly looks forward. I grabbed one of my my silk robes laying on the chair and then wore it. Once that was finished, I walked towards her and then she starts to move, making space for me.

She allowed me to rest on her chest while we both stare deeply out the window in silence. It seems calming to hear her silent heartbeats. It feels like a rhythm I'd love to hear for quite some time. In the middle of that tranquility, I had to speak because this was unusual. It was concerning me.

I held her hand and she held on tight. "What's in your head?"

Chris takes a deep breathe. "What if this is not the right thing to do, Cate. Are we just... Allowing our emotions win?"

It made me got off her chest and faced her. You can see the confusion and pain in her eyes. It felt like she can't explain the emotions and feelings she has inside. "What do you mean? You told me that you might have feelings for me and--"

"Might is the term here, Cate," she utters. "Look, you are getting married in the next few days and if this, us, continues, it will make me the bad guy. I'm no Andrew Upton who has millions of dollars to cover my name... Besides, there's nothing much you can do."

I held into her tighter and a tear drop rolled down her cheek. I kissed her hand and she brought my hand closer to her. "Is this what we are going to be?"

"I will do anything for you, Chris."

"Are you ready to face everything with the new news of you and Andrew? Are you that strong, Cate?" She replied and I was left silent. "I'm afraid that you'll have to love me in the dark. I should mean nothing to you out there and you should mean nothing to me. These will only be the moments that we could be there for each other. Love each other."