Her Clothes

Cate Blanchett POV:

Mature Content Ahead. Read at your own risk. Imagination might help with the picture above.

And it was done. We are married.

Before leaving, we celebrated a little with also me tequila and other drinks as well. I was surely enjoying without all the stress and worries in life, and getting to have her finally makes everything so special.

I went ahead and sat next to her. Chris was leaning her head on my shoulder as I placed my hand on her thigh. Moving my hand up and down, she was releasing subtle moans and deep breaths. As much as I want to play with her even more, this place is not the right one.

"Maybe it is time for us to go," I suggested as I noticed that Chris was getting more drinks than her usual number.

Sarah and Sandra allowed us to leave and Sandra told me that they will be leaving Sussex in the next few days and will be back to California. They can't stay here because they have more work to do.

I went ahead and grabbed our stuff and as I was to guide Chris in standing up, Sarah offered a hand and grabbed her by the waist. Oh, when I tell you... There is something I saw in those eyes of hers. It was not just help but it was her taking a Chris.

Before leaving, Sandra asked me if I can keep all of this as a secret first because her family and husband doesn't know about the affair yet. Of course I did promise her that.

I hurriedly went to Chris because I noticed the unhealthy closeness of Sarah with her. "I can take her from here---"

Chris looks up to me, "there is nothing wrong, Cate."

She noticed my jealousness.

Sarah took off her arms around her waist and I took over, pulling her closer to me. Sarah bid her goodbyes and then closed the front door. I went ahead and guided her in going to the car.

She was drunk. She started talking in slurs and just words that I never imagined her saying normally. I brought her into the car and then made sure to lock her seat belt. We are both under the influence so I need to make sure that she is safe.

Fast forward. We have arrived home and all was silent. The kids were off to bed and it was only us who was awake. I went ahead and opened the door for us and Chris lost her balance, making her fall as we enter the house.

"Oh shit... I'm sorry," she said whilst laughing. "My god I can't believe this is really happening."

I placed my car keys on the table next to the door and then went to her, helping her get up. She was too sloppy to take so I went ahead and carried her in my arms. "Maybe you have to take this whole thing seriously now, Chris. We are married."

"You telling me to take this seriously, huh," she said drunkly when I was bringing her upstairs. "How sure that you can take this seriously?"

I didn't know what she was referring to.

As we entered the room, she went ahead to the bathroom and locked the door. I just gave her the time to wash her face and all that--- maybe she will vomiting all the drinks she took. While she was doing so, I went ahead and sit down in front of the vanity mirror.

My heart was filled with joy and bliss. I got to see a satisfied smile on the mirror and I'm sure that there is nothing else that could replace that. I took off all of the jewelry I had, set aside the paper ring because I don't want it to crumple, and of course undo my hair.

As I was about to unbutton my top, a reflection of her coming out of the bathroom was all I saw. Slightly damped hair, no top, and just her jeans. I was surprised and frozen with what I saw. Chris went close to me and the started to place kisses on my neck.

"I don't think I can sleep, Cate," she said whispering into my ear. I let out a small moan and I felt a smile from her. "I think I want to do something with you, as my partner..."

Her hands trailed down, removing my top and then when that was finished, she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I placed my arms around her waist and let my head back, looking up to her. "I think the kids will hear your voice, sweetheart."

"Oh surely, they will," she said cheekily. "But I think I'll go to Sarah this time because she has no kids and she clearly likes me... Unlike you who thinks about... Me making too much---"

As soon as she mentioned Sarah, I immediately was filled with rage. I carried her and threw her to the bed. She lets out a gasp and I was not here to play any games. "Pants. Off."

She followed me as she should. I didn't want that to happen but surely, Chris really wants to know who should be doing more of this shit to her. I had to tell her who owns her.

I went ahead and took out some ropes. "Hands up."

Yet again, Chris follows because she wants this. I tied her hands on both ends of the bed and then as the rope tightens, she gasps for air. "Oh fuck. Too tight, Cate---"

"Shut up," I uttered. I opened the drawer and took a cloth, had that wrapped around her mouth and the lustrous looks in her eyes explains everything. "I don't think the kids won't hear anymore."

When she was nice and ready, I took off my pants. I knew that this was happening and so she gets to see the strap. She was surprised. I went ahead and climbed unto her and then get everything started.

The kisses went lower from the chest. I aggressively removed her bra, and under the gramet were erected nipples. Muffled moans were heard as I start sucking and flicking... And as the kisses went lower and lower, we have reached to the very part that she wants me to pay attention most.

I went ahead and teased, rubbing the tip in her opening. Her legs shake and her chest collapses, cathing for air. I could not help myself and not allow myself to not hear her. I took off the cloth and kissed her hungrily. When she was distracted with the kiss, I allowed the strap to enter her.

"FUCK, CATE--- OH MY GOD!"

"You're mine. Not hers. Mine."
________________________________________________

After how many rounds we did, we both end up sleeping peacefully. She was wrapping her arms around my waist and snoozes on my chest. I slowly had my hand look for her hand and as soon as I saw it, I intertwined it with mine.

We kept this position for a couple of hours and suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I hear her voice behind the wood. "Mommy, I'm hungry. Have you seen Auntie? "

"Shit, " I said under my breathe. "For a while honey--- Chris... Chris wake up!" I was shaking her. "Please wake up--"

"Mhmm... We can have it later... My head hurts... "

"Wake up cause Edith is outside--"

"Auntie! Are you there?" Edith's voice was heard.

Her voice woke her up. She widened her eyes immediately and looked for some clothes that she will be wearing. She was having a hard time walking and standing up and so I went ahead and helped.

I got some of my shirts and shorts and asked her to pick. She managed to get my favorite white shirt and Australian-printed shorts. "Wait sweetie, I'm coming!" Chris uttered.

"Sure you told me that last night," I told her jokingly and she slapped me on the shoulder. "Isn't it true?"

"We both know that already," she said and kissed me good morning. "I'm sure you'll be hearing me more of that."

Chris went ahead to the door as I hid behind the wall for her not to see me. I hear her talking to Edith and it made me chuckle. "Hello sweetie, what do you want?" She speaks to my daughter. "You hungry?"

"Why you wearing mommy's clothes?" Edith said.

I chuckled. I peeked before the door closes and then I saw Chris scratching the back of her head.

Let the chaos begin.