𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Start bij het begin

That took them to the current situation, Isaac on the floor with Allison over him, with a huge dagger on his throat. So focused on Isaac, Allison didn't even notice Alistair, who came behind her, putting his own dagger, which was smaller and more subtle, against her neck. She jumped at the cold feeling of the steel, and Alistair only said, while walking out of the room, "in my defense, I told him to use the front door, but he was scared of your father."

(...)

A few moments later, Allison told them about the work her father was doing about the sacrifices, and the trio went to his studio, also expressing how worried she was, thinking her father was the Darach.

While they were looking at the map in his desk, Isaac started to walk backwards. Seeing his actions, Allison asked, "what are you doing?"

"Something my father taught me. You step back, that way you can see the whole picture, so you don't get lost in the details." Allison and Alistair copied Isaac, stepping back.

"Do you guys see that?", was Alistair's question, pointing at the map. Allison went to take it out.

"What is this?", questioned Isaac.

Allison simply said, "a quintuple knot. It's a Celtic symbol."

Taking the blue light from Allison's hand, Alistair passed it over each one of the circles formed in the knot, there were all the categories for the sacrifices: virgins, warriors, healers, philosophers, and guardians.

After a moment of contemplation, Allison decided to call Stiles to tell him he needed to warn his father. Alistair could only cross his arms over his chest, not agreeing with her, but also knowing they had limited options.

(...)

While walking down through the back of the school, with the leaves on the floor being moved by the wind, John saw Derek's figure emerge from one side, "I got your text, honestly, I thought you were ghosting me." They haven't talked since John left the loft with Boyd a few days ago.

Derek didn't say anything, only walked until they reach each other and embraced John, tightly hugging him, he only retreated a little bit to be able to kiss him.

It was a short but incredibly tender kiss, a slow and charged kiss that awakened a hurricane in men's chests. Breaking apart, just slightly, with their noses still touching and nuzzling, very softly, Derek said, "I needed to be alone, but now I'm here." And connected their mouths in another kiss, he knew they didn't need words, at the very least, not right now, only be there, together.

(...)

She was walking down the halls of the school in a free period when she heard a loud scream. Minutes later, approaching its source, she saw some students in the door of a classroom. When trying to take a glance, she saw Lydia, arguing with a female teacher.

Taking out the officer's hand blocking her path, she walked in directly to Lydia, standing to her side, "and he's going to be the second killed.", the strawberry blond said approaching the dashboard, in which was drawn a quintuple knot with a two on one side.

"But Lydia, you wrote that number.", was the teacher's response. Michelle wasn't sure if anyone else noticed it but, she had a small smirk on her face, the same expression you would make when trying to convince a child of the rightfulness of your false statements.