FINALE

"S-Shinoo...?" pambungad na balirala ni Ylaijah matapos naming makayapak doon. Pagkaharap nito sa akin, bigla na lang sinampal nang mabigat ang mukha ko, causing my face to be thrown like a thin paper. Hindi siya nagsalita, just... just continuiusly pouring tears and releasing multiple hiccups after slapping me. Yorish, arriving at the scene, also got entirely aback, filled with a fearful astonishment.

She gradually moved her steps back, covering her mouth, then eventually...

"Ylaijah, let's go." she murmured before slaughtering Carmilla and I until the both of us became unconscious. The day came after the night, the sun came after the moon, and that, our sight lifted, tantalizing the morning before dawn could again strike with a diabolical nightmare. As my vision began activating, I roamed my eyes around the place—this is it, my life's now in danger. My eyes started to flicker as I travel my sight through Carmilla, my sister, now being held by the two of 'em, torturing her... I didn't think this scene would literally happen again at an immediate pace after Indigo tortured her almost to death before. As they come near me, I pretended to be asleep.

"Sleeping, huh? Hoy burikat, nakita namin mata mong dilat!" said Ylaijah sa nangangasar na tono. Hinawi nila nang hinawi ang mukha ko gamit ang mga palad nila, pero hindi pa rin ako nagpapatinag—still remained static. I heard a rub of a spade, tipping gradually on the surface, then suddenly, I felt a sharp point on my cheek. Shit!

"Want this?" tanong ni Yorish, which... surprised me. I kicked her in the gut, thanks to the rope not being able to tightly tie my legs up. When Ylaijah was about to hurt me with a hammer she's holding, I slid my feet on her running shoes, causing her to fall herself. I quickly followed the pattern of the rope between my hands, untying it with my own bare fingers. After a while, right before they could slaughter me once again, I was able to escape and defend myself against them. I did not hesitate to come over my sister, who's now passed out—trying to untie the ropes, trapping her hands and legs, but how could it be possible that these are so tight when mines weren't? Could it be that... these are... traps?

I suddenly felt a massive bonk behind my head, causing me to become unconscious once again. I woke up, now... not in Ylaijah and Yorish's hands, but in Carmilla's hands, carrying me as she runs away. I cannot move due to the injury I could still feel from my head.

"A-ate..." I murmured. She just looked at me, then returned her eyes on focusing through the woods. I checked who's chasing her from behind, turned out to be Ylaijah and Yorish.

"Put me down, ate." I called her out, pero hindi niya ako pinansin. Tumuloy pa rin siya sa takbo niya kahit na halata na sa pawis at hingal niya yung pagod. I need to put myself down before anything else could happen to her. I tried to move myself, pero... bago pa ako makawala sa mga kamay ni ate, nadapa na siya bigla habang nakarinig ako nang malakas na putok mula sa likuran.

Binaril si ate. Binaril siya nina Yorish at saka ni Ylaijah!

"A-ate!" sigaw ko sabay lapit agad sa kaniya. I could see Yorish and Ylaijah slowly walking towards me as their heels gradually make a hypnotizing noise. Kinalabit ako ni Yorish, and I felt the front surface of the gun, hitting the facade of the backbone of my skull. I gulped a huge saliva, calming myself. Then, right before I could sense the trigger being pulled, I immediately turned around, held the gun, then quickly made it face the sky—missing the shot that was supposed to be track behind my head.

Before Ylaijah could even reach me, I gripped my hands onto the gun Yorish's currently holding, causing us to forcedly exchange targets from the gun, but I successfully pulled the trigger—hitting Ylaijah's right shoulder, causing her to excruciatingly fall down. I kicked Yorish's neck, which was only a centimeter away from me, making Yorish have inevitable coughs. I also kicked her torso, the reason why both of them are now struggling laying on the ground.