Author's Note - 1

Hello! Regarding the name of the stepsister of Dollibae, I've found out from the first part of Diplomat Hotel that it actually is Carmilla and not Camilla. I hope everything's cleared out already. I will be scrutinizing the first part, I think I was frantically confused by the diversion of this from the first one, specially the time slot. I also want to clear that it was supposed to be in 2014, where Shinoo met Indigo base from the analysis of the first part since it was indicated there, where Shinoo told in his timeline that he met Uncle Kieran 8 years ago from 2022.

To coherently connect the plot, the time shall change. Shinoo now met Indigo in 2011, that's 11 years ago from the 2022 calendar in the first part. Carmilla is the official name of Dollibae's stepsister. Dollibae was also born in 2003, making her to be officially adopted in 2006, since it was also stated that she was 3 years old when she was adopted by her now family (First Part). I hope you guys can now freely understand the flow of the story, sorry for the confusions.

I do also want to clear that the calendar of this story is in 2028, six years from 2022 calendar in the first part. The ages of the characters right now are in their mid 20s, within the range of 25 – 28, making Dollibae and Shinoo the youngest (25), Yorish and Ylaijah in the middle (26), Ella, Mizuri, Elijah (27), and making Carmilla and Indigo the oldest (28). Now that I stated that Carmilla and Indigo is the oldest, you might be wondering if Carmilla's father intentionally had sexual intercourse with two girls at the same time (Stepmother of Dollibae, and Mrs. Ferrer), you are right. That's part of the story, making Indigo the half brother of Carmilla and Shinoo.

Here are the updates of who are still alive:

Dollibae
Yorish
Ylaijah
Shinoo
Ella
Indigo
Carmilla

To clear things up, these are the main characters of the second part of the entire story. The first part's main characters were:

Dollibae
Yorish
Ylaijah
Shinoo
Russelvic
Shaun
Jaevier
Sr. Kieran

Unfortunately, other main characters from the first part were killed by the psychopath, Dazirene, but they still play their role up to this day. Russelvic is the sister of Ella, making Ella has the intent to pummel Dollibae because of the justice she wants for her brother. She's also in favor of his brother's relationship with Shaun, making her anger to Dollibae even more necessary.

Indigo is the half brother of Shinoo. Shinoo's source of support when he was only a kid. Their age gap is three years, making Shinoo the younger one.

Elijah is Jaevier's sister from another girl Sr. Kieran impregnated. Unfortunately, Elijah is now dead, indicated in Chapter 14. She was brutally murdered by Dazirene. Sr. Kieran still plays his role! Shinoo is still alive and surviving, not knowing if he will be able to escape this horrible nightmare, but I think he will! Shinoo is the kid who Sr. Kieran always visits at Mrs. Ferrer's and Mr. Fernandez's home, 17 years ago (in 2011, I made the time clear in the previous paragraphs).

I hope all these are enough! But after I'm done scrutinizing the first part of the Diplomat Hotel, and if ever I found any more error, I would gladly make another author's note, and clear things up again.

Thank you so much for your unconditional support! I'll make more stories in the future! Sorry for the confusion, and I hope I cleared the confusions enough. Enjoy the story of Diplomat Hotel^^

- Diplomat Hotel, Author's Note 1 -