bring us together

Summary: mikey gets and eating disorder due to his brothers and himself.

-______________________________________

It all started out with a few words here and there "how can you eat a that" leo would say while I would be minding my business in the kitchen or how Donnie would point out how unhealthy it is to put on weight and how Raph would poke at my stomach and laugh but I wasn't that fat was i?

Looking in the mirror became hard for me now harder then it should be, I wasn't fat was I? But a thought deep in my mind said to myself that I was fat and I was being delusional to keep myself happy. I didn't need to be happy all the time so if I let myself see myself as fat it would help me not be my thoughts made less and less sense the more I thought so I stopped thinking but that didn't help me stop eating obviously it was in my autopilot list? Drive? Whatever.

As I walked to the kitchen I felt uncomfortable maybe even anxious "morning dudes" I say as I began to cook breakfast giving out everyone's regular portions "how are you the youngest but get more food then us" Donnie says as he looks at my plate as I look at mine "he's definitely got more on him" Raph snarled as he let out a chuckle at his "super funny" joke as I stare him in the eyes "ahaha very funny raph" I glared at him my voice laced with sarcasm as I finish the whole plate glaring at him the entire time.

After putting my plate into the sink I headed to my room and sat on my bed my mirror placed in front. I really am fat hu? Have I always had this extra fat I poke at my sides as some fat pressed out I took a breath.

Fine, I'll stop eating if that will make me happy, them, happy.

The next day I got up earlier then the rest placing there plates down and leaving a extra plate in the sink so it looked like I ate "man I'm a genius" i say under my breath as I head back to my room hiding under the covers

It went on like this for a few days and whenever I had to eat in front of the other I threw it up after words. And I do admit that me not eating has made me cranky and everyones nagging at me didn't help. "Michelangelo" I glance up at the rat as I seemed to be in the kitchen gazing at nothing "yea" I say under my breath I've been feeling dizzy lately and sluggish and- "Michelangelo!"- "What!" I look up at him with frustration as my expression softened as I look around to see my brothers in a shock face "sorry" "you should be" "I am thats why I said it" I hissed at him as Leo opened his mouth "mikey!" "Leo!" "Michelangelo" my attention turned to him "I will not tolerate this behavior from you" "Ok" with that being said I left.

"What up my big green buddy" I say as I wrapped my hands around letherhead as he followed suit but I see his smile softened "you seem smaller and fragile" I glance up at him for once those words where filled with concern and not criticism or judgment. I couldn't take it anymore I cried and cried into his arms.

After that I told him everything and anything he helped me out of it and I kinda fixed everything with my family but nothing last forever.

That's it no fluff sorry