mikey hit the zaza

Summery: I thought it would be hella funny if mikey smoked weed, not necessarily because he can but cause of his ADHD.

Ok so I'm not really sure if weed helps adhd Google says yes and no so we just rolling with this shit.
___________-____________-______________

Mikey pov

Tonight on patrol we had to be really stealthy like a ninja do, but like always I screw it up. "Hey leo, would you want that nickname cause raph and Donnie has one what if-" cut of with a smack on the head "be quite mikey!" Leo whispered yelled "sorry" within a few more minutes I started to get lost in my own thoughts, I wish I can tell you what they where but shell I don't even know so I just kinda zoned out "mikey!" I heard my name being called and swiftly turned towards Donnie that was with my brothers a few feet ahead of me "coming!" Oh crap forgot it was a stealth mission as fast as I said that we where getting shot at by krang.

It was a very silent walk home until raph opened up his big mouth "mikey I just don't understand why we bring you along sometimes" we all stopped on a roof top "hey-!"."raphs got a point mikey if you want to keep going on patrol with us you need to know what your doing" leo scolded me as I look down "I mean what can be going on in that head of yours" and God did I wish I had an answer raph I really wish I had an answer but its literally everything all. Of. The. Time. "I...I don't know" that was final as we began walking back.

Donnie suggested weed for my ADHD and nonetheless it helps but I can't necessarily smoke it before patrol they would smell it I mean it kinda lingers but it gets blocked out by the sewers mostly. Casey's a stoner so we do it together sometimes and if not I do it in donnies room with the smell being blocked by chemicals and metals.
"Hey I'll go get the pizza tonight" I said walking past the man hole to the sewer "damn right" raph grumbled lowering himself down the man hole "you sure mikey" I just smile at leo and go of.

Me now rolling a blunt sitting on a roof was my favorite part of the day I don't mean to sound too depressed but it was the only time my mind would really relax my body was moving slow and I was dazed I have yet to get the pizza so I guess I gotta get going. On my way back I still didn't think the smell wore off since the weed was fresh and I wasn't out for long but the sewers will cover that smell right? WRONG Donnie immediately gave me a face whe. I walked in I didn't even check to see if my eyes were red! "Hey mikey what took you so long" raph asked and got dammit I know he knows what a high person looks like I'm so dead "uuuh" looking anywhere bit in his eyes.

He comes CLOSER and sniffes me his eyes widen and I was nearly sweating "leOOOOO" he smiled at me as we both ran to the kitchen "what is it raph" as we bumped into leo "your lil brother here's been smoking weed!" When he said that I felt like I was gonna throw up looking anywhere but leo "WHAT!?". "Well raph probably has a stash somewhere" I growled "he couldn't possibly he can never chill tf out" Donnie chimed in still looking at his nerdy book "this is not ok Donnie do you know about this!?" Donnie put down his book and has a long sigh "of course, I suggested it for his adhd it helps him sleep at night and it settles his mind" leo just stares with angry confusion "I'm gonna beat your ass"

(It was funnier in my head so just get creative) also pls I really need suggestions