peeling to perfection 2

A Lil short

Leo's pov:

"What was that about?" Leo looked confused turnings to raph who saw the whole thing as he was entering the kitchen. Raph shrugs and tiredly made himself some cereal. Donnie and mikey has always been close, I didn't know if it was because there the youngest or they just liked each other more but there is a down side
Secrets.

If donnie told mikey to keep a secret he would wich leads to a lot of problems. Not big problems of course just small ones, ones that would be helpful to know, ones that would help all of us, and I didn't like secrets but me and raph had our fair share so oh well I guess.

Mikeys pov:

Donnie pulled me out the kitchen as pictures flashed threw my head...bad picture. Donnie hands me my sketch book "I'm sorry" I whisper holding my head down "for what?" he asked, his voice steady with a little confusion. Looking at him terrified "because I'm a monster a-a sociopath!" I screamed holding my head curling into a ball....leo....poor poor leo my brother and my leader and I imagine my knife going threw his throat. Donnie gets up and hugs me pulling me out of a spiral "your nether of those things mikey, you don't want to hurt us do you?" I look up at donnie with scared eyes as tears roll down my face as a smile appears looking up and my brothers cold expression "yes....yes donnie I want to hurt you....really really bad" I say squeezing into the hug laughing crying.

Donnie closed his eyes and took a deep breath getting up and walking to a shelf pulling out a container of pills "I've been working on theses absent-minded because I wasn't taking it that seriously" he took out 2 and placed it in my hands "take only 2 a day, I'll be holding on to them so any accidents won't happen" taking the pills dry hurt but I wanted theses thoughts to stop any way any how.

Walking out the room leo approach me "Hey mikey are you ok?" He looks me up and down watching my eyes as I watch his "yea I was just feeling a bit dizzy today" I laugh rubbing the back of my head "are you s-" angry....get angry "I'm fine leo" I snarled out and turned away trying to walk away before something happens....but he grabbed my arm.

And I lost it.

Turning around quickly with my eyes white I pin him down  and start strangling him. It felt so nice and releasing but it didn't last long until master Splinter broke us up but still in a fit of rage I try....ATTACKING SPLINTER. Of course I miss all of them "Michelangelo what is the meaning of this!" Splinter yells loudly as my breathing gets heavier and my vision is blurry, that was enough to get donnie "dang it mikey I wasn't perfectly sure it woul-" he says grabbing me and pulling me to the floor hugging me when noticed leo and master Splinter "Donatello do you know the meaning of this?" Splinter asked pulling leo up from the floor with a purple ring around his neck as he rubs is and let's out a deep grown "no sir" I hear him reply looking down at me holding me close and after that every thing was a blur.

I woke up in Donnies lab as I saw he was working on the pills, he noticed I was awake and took off his safety goggles and rolled his chair next to me with a pen and clip bored "ok mikey I need to ask you some personal questions for my research to help you with the pills" he says measuring my body "do you have to?" I grown rubbing my eyes "do you want to keep hurting your family?" I was shocked by his remark almost cold and bored I wandered if he even cared at all sometimes "fine".

"Great ok first question, do you feel sick when theses thoughts come?"

"Impulsivs....and yes"

"Ok are these Impulsives graphics or more of a blur?"

"Graphic really graphic"

"Does your mood change frequently or snaps at little things?"

"Yes"

"Ok last question are any of the Impulsives sexual?"

"Ew no"

I laugh sticking my tongue out at him as he finishes writing down his informationy stuff "so...are the pills going to work?" Donnie puts his hand on my face "I hope so" he whispers rolling his chair back to his desk as I stare at his head and imagining it in planted on the table over and over. And over And over again with his blood on my face and hands.

Me too.